Best time to do blood work on Trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

pureblood

Hello guys...I'm taking another shot at running my own Trt, so I apologize in advance for all the future questions I'll have, but this place is very knowledgeable so I'm hoping to learn alot.
I've been running Cyp, and hcg on a standard twice a week injection schedule. It's been about 5-6 weeks and I'm doing blood work to see where I'm at and if adjustments need to be made.
I'm assuming I'm best off doing bloods before my shot? I use a Tues/Fri so I'm thinking Mon gives me the lower number?
TIA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello guys...I'm taking another shot at running my own Trt, so I apologize in advance for all the future questions I'll have, but this place is very knowledgeable so I'm hoping to learn alot.
I've been running Cyp, and hcg on a standard twice a week injection schedule. It's been about 5-6 weeks and I'm doing blood work to see where I'm at and if adjustments need to be made.
I'm assuming I'm best off doing bloods before my shot? I use a Tues/Fri so I'm thinking Mon gives me the lower number?
TIA

If you are injecting Tues AM and Fri PM than bloods should be done Tues AM just before your next injection.

I also inject every 3.5 days.....(Tues 9am and Fri 9pm) and when having blood work done it would be Tues around 8am just before my 9am injection.....that would be trough!

When injecting twice weekly you want to inject roughly every 84 hrs so it would be more beneficial to choose a day early in the week and inject in the early AM and roughly 84 hrs later you would inject on that day in the PM.

One does not have to be exact with the hours but I like to keep it spaced out as evenly as possible (roughly every 84hrs) as oppose to some who may inject Tues am and Fri am which would only be 72hrs between the Tues--->Fri injection and 96 hrs between the Fri--->Tues injection and when having blood work done they would test their trough on the Tues morning before their injection.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching