Best protocol? - young(ish), low T, high SHBG, maintain fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online
What is the best starting protocol for a 34 y/o with total T between 300-500, high SHBG, and wanting to have kids within the next 1-3yrs?

Background: 34 y/o, 6'3", 203lbs, <10%bf, workout a lot

One doc recommend 50mg Clomid and HCG. After reading here it seems clomid isn't a great choice for someone with high SHBG, and it seems this is a high level to start with.

Is a better starting approach to try 12.5mg Clomid along with an AI or hcg for the next few years until after kids are done and I can start using test?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cigpk

What is the best starting protocol for a 34 y/o with total T between 300-500, high SHBG, and wanting to have kids within the next 1-3yrs?

Background: 34 y/o, 6'3", 203lbs, <10%bf, workout a lot

One doc recommend 50mg Clomid and HCG. After reading here it seems clomid isn't a great choice for someone with high SHBG, and it seems this is a high level to start with.

Is a better starting approach to try 12.5mg Clomid along with an AI or hcg for the next few years until after kids are done and I can start using test?
I’m also high SHBG. Tried a clomid restart with 12.5 mg every other day at one point and it drove my shbg to 90 (15-55) and it was pretty terrible.

After two and a half years of Testosterone cypionate + HCG, my sperm analysis showed top range numbers.

Hcg can be pretty effective for fertility

I’m also high SHBG. Tried a clomid restart with 12.5 mg every other day at one point and it drove my shbg to 90 (15-55) and it was pretty terrible.

After two and a half years of Testosterone cypionate + HCG, my sperm analysis showed top range numbers.

Hcg can be pretty effective for fertility

Really appreciate this cigpk. Can you tell more about the dose and frequency of the Test C+ HCG? Did you start with Test C and then add HCG? Do you do any periodic cycling, or adjust when it's time to have kids?

cigpk

Really appreciate this cigpk. Can you tell more about the dose and frequency of the Test C+ HCG? Did you start with Test C and then add HCG? Do you do any periodic cycling, or adjust when it's time to have kids?
I was 24 when I began on testosterone + hcg, sticking with the following twice per week for about two years:

40 mg test-c
600 iu hcg

I then went to (still 2x a week) 40 mg test c and 500 iu Hcg. 6 months later I got a semen analysis done and had very good numbers.

My doc at the time wanted me to try clomid instead so I quit testosterone/hcg and gave it a try and it kinda sucked all in all. My shbg went up crazy high driving down free T/e2. Felt similar to pre trt but a little better I guess.

I eventually got back on testosterone and now I’m on an Every other day schedule.

I currently take the following, rotating every other day.
-20 mg test-c one day, 310 iu hcg the next day.

I was 24 when I began on testosterone + hcg, sticking with the following twice per week for about two years:

40 mg test-c
600 iu hcg

I then went to (still 2x a week) 40 mg test c and 500 iu Hcg. 6 months later I got a semen analysis done and had very good numbers.

My doc at the time wanted me to try clomid instead so I quit testosterone/hcg and gave it a try and it kinda sucked all in all. My shbg went up crazy high driving down free T/e2. Felt similar to pre trt but a little better I guess.

I eventually got back on testosterone and now I’m on an Every other day schedule.

I currently take the following, rotating every other day.
-20 mg test-c one day, 310 iu hcg the next day.

Again thanks a lot cigpk. Is it a pain (both literally and figuratively) to inject everyday (seems hcg is only an injectable). Last question: can I ask what this brought your T up to?

cigpk

Again thanks a lot cigpk. Is it a pain (both literally and figuratively) to inject everyday (seems hcg is only an injectable). Last question: can I ask what this brought your T up to?
Not a pain at all. Well worth the ability to feel normal and not like I’m running on fumes every day.

Currently my total T is about 1000, but that was on 80 mg a week dose. I just lowered to 70 mg a week and hoping this drops my total t to about 850-900

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me