Best practice for keeping bacteriostatic water good over time?

Buy Lab Tests Online

klepp0906

So my HCG has arrived, but it arrived with sodium chloride and in glass ampules to boot. My time with them didnt go well.

I have 4x5000iu vials which should last me awhile. I had to order some bacteriostatic water. Without thinking I ordered 30ml worth with the intention of using 2ml per 5000iu. This leaves me with quite a bit extra which would generally be a good thing.

Unfortunately I'm now seeing that it has to be used within 30 days? Is there a means to lengthen this? I obviously dont want to risk injecting bacteria, but at the same time having to order a bottle every month is just unreasonable. My powdered hcg has an expiration date bordering on YEARS, so i'll only be mixing 1 vial at a time.

what are my options? Should/can the bacteriostatic water be frozen or is this an oversight i'm going to have to live with?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Many of us use a bottle of bacteriostatic water until the water is used up. For me with a 30ml bottle at my mix volume that's about 2 years. Like you I get 5000iu vials overseas, but mix 2.5ml into that quantity. At my dosage that's roughly 15ml of fluid/year. I feel better with 10ml bottles for this reason, but have used an entire 30ml over 2 years without any problem.

YMMV. It also depends on your cleanliness/sterility accessing the fluid and storing the bottle to avoid contamination.

klepp0906

Ok, one last question. Do you refrigerate it? I didn’t plan on it, just keeping it in a dark drawer but if it will help...

I’ll just use it for about 6 months and then start buying 10ml bottles then. I appreciate the input. New territory for me here :)

Vince

Super Moderator
I do the same as Blackhawk, except I keep mine in Butter dish container. In the refrigerator. I’ve never had any issues with it. It keeps good for a long time.

klepp0906

well even though the indications say

When the vial is opened the water should be used within 28 days. After this time it is best to discard it. It should be stored in a dark place at temperatures between 60 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit.

3 people here have already told me they keep theirs in the fridge. seems like thats what i'll do then :p

thanks guys

ivkonst2017

I have issues with preserving my HCG it expires very quickly. Usually what preserves it better - bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me