Best medication for anxiety?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dansk

Yeah, you are dependent on it. Just like someone with high BP is dependent on Losartan or someone with hypogonadism is dependent on testosterone. If you have been steadily increasing your dose to keep feeling the original "feeling" you got from it then there might be cause for concern. However, I get so SICK of people hearing "benzo" and shitting their pants and ranting about how its gonna cause all these problems. APPROPRIATE USE has helped millions of people for a long time, and they WORK. I'm all for lifestyle and nutritional changes that can assist someone to maintain good psychological health. But at some point those don't stop pathological anxiety, just like they don't correct hypogonadism. But yet its okay to inject testosterone as long as you don't take something that stops panic attacks, allows you to function and helps you sleep. Give me a break.

Its all about withdrawal and lethal dose. Will withdrawing from TRT cause death? This board contains that answer. Will an overdose of TRT kill you? probably not. Can't say the same about anti anxiety drugs. In my opinion they work best in a crisis situation, but long term they are real nasty drugs.

Gman86

Its all about withdrawal and lethal dose. Will withdrawing from TRT cause death? This board contains that answer. Will an overdose of TRT kill you? probably not. Can't say the same about anti anxiety drugs. In my opinion they work best in a crisis situation, but long term they are real nasty drugs.

Exactly. Anytime you disrupt the natural processes of the human body, on a regular basis, you’re going to be in big trouble in the long run. Benzo’s are only meant to be used on an as needed basis. Even as needed they can cause a lot of issues. Using them on a daily basis is just a horrible idea. But I understand why people use them. No judgment here. Just want people that use them to be fully aware of the destruction they are doing to their body. Everyone here is adults, and can make their own decisions.

Dansk

Exactly. Anytime you disrupt the natural processes of the human body, on a regular basis, you’re going to be in big trouble in the long run. Benzo’s are only meant to be used on an as needed basis. Even as needed they can cause a lot of issues. Using them on a daily basis is just a horrible idea. But I understand why people use them. No judgment here. Just want people that use them to be fully aware of the destruction they are doing to their body. Everyone here is adults, and can make their own decisions.

Yeah, no judgment here either. People are free to make their own educated choices. I have had anxiety in my teens and understand how much it sucks. Like you I have seen too much of the bad side of these kinds of prescription drugs. So much blind trust in the medical system. There is a reason the United States and New Zealand are the only countries on the planet that allow direct to consumer drug advertising. Again as I have said before you really gotta be a savvy and educated consumer, because your doctor don't have time to do so for you.

Sides

I’m also in mass. I’m always curious if I live anywhere close to any other members. You don’t have to tell me what part of mass ur from if you don’t want. I’m from Methuen. Anywhere around that area?

And I’ve absolutely been where u are with the whole obsessed with what vitamins, minerals and supplements to take. I’m 33, and have been obsessed with health and wellness since I can remember. Back when I was around 11 I remember being into health. And I have a kind of perfectionist mentality. I’m always trying to think of ways to do things optimally, and I research things like crazy. It can be an annoying quality to have sometimes, but I feel has served me well in life, more than it has been an annoyance or hinderance. But anyways, if you ever want to talk about what supplements to take, or not to take, and how to get off of Valium, just private message me, I’d be more than happy to help you out. I guarantee I can help you get off of Valium eventually, if that’s a goal of yours.

I’m a nurse, and have been in the medical field for around 13 years now. First 5 years of my career, I worked in a psych/ drug detox hospital. So I’m well aware of the consequences of going off of certain medications. Benzos, like Valium, are definitely not something you can just go off of cold turkey. It can be deadly. But there’s 100% hope for you. Again, depending on how bad you want to eliminate the need for benzos in your life.

Lastly, if you need a good TRT clinic, don’t waste anytime stressing about it. Call up Defy and get started with them. Been with them for 2-3 years now, and can’t even explain how amazing they are. Literally couldn’t be happier with them. They’re the perfect clinic, imo. I don’t think it’s humanly possible to get better. They don’t pay me to say that btw lol. I’m not affiliated with them in any way. Just been through a few other horrible clinics, and am beyond grateful to have found Defy. It’s literally everything a person could want in an HRT clinic, and then some.

That's very kind of you, and good advice, thanks. I am also from the Natick/Framingham area (the tiny town of Millis, actually), so not too far from you.

I'm 51, and like you I research everything obsessively, which drives most of my doctors crazy LOL. Most of them seem to prefer to have ignorant patients rather than a patient who invests time and energy into his own health. My research has done me well (for the most part) over the years, but I am not ashamed to admit that I've made some terrible mistakes as well. Live and learn, I hope.

I will have to take you up on your kind offer at some point in the near future, and also check out Defy. Lord knows my current TRT doctors aren't helping me out very much (although, admittedly, because I do my own research I can be a difficult patient LOL.)

Good to see other Massachusetts people here.

Gman86

That's very kind of you, and good advice, thanks. I am also from the Natick/Framingham area (the tiny town of Millis, actually), so not too far from you.

I'm 51, and like you I research everything obsessively, which drives most of my doctors crazy LOL. Most of them seem to prefer to have ignorant patients rather than a patient who invests time and energy into his own health. My research has done me well (for the most part) over the years, but I am not ashamed to admit that I've made some terrible mistakes as well. Live and learn, I hope.

I will have to take you up on your kind offer at some point in the near future, and also check out Defy. Lord knows my current TRT doctors aren't helping me out very much (although, admittedly, because I do my own research I can be a difficult patient LOL.)

Good to see other Massachusetts people here.

Ya hit me up anytime you want to chat. For now, I would recommend to definitely stop taking zinc, and pretty much anything other than magnesium and vitamin D. Taking most things in isolation will cause imbalances. Zinc is definitely one of them. Taking zinc in isolation does more harm than good. High doses of vitamin D is pretty controversial. Here's a great video about why vitamin d may not be great at high doses. I currently don't know what to think about vitamin D. So I've been just playing it safe and getting my vitamin D from the sun, and whatever little I get from my cod liver oil.

Just replace most of your vitamins and minerals with real food, and beef liver capsules. They're nature's multivitamin, and will save most people a ton of money by allowing them to cut out their multivitamins, B12 supplements, zinc supplements, B-complex supplements, iron supplements, vitamin A supplements, and so much more. It's a life/ money saver, and a must have imo. https://www.amazon.com/Ancestral-Su...r&qid=1563919617&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Also, for sleep, get yourself a good pair of blue light blocking glasses. I recommend BLUblox

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
There is NO EFFECT of Vitamin D on mood. None. The effect comes from sunshine. Sunshine (and being exposed to green in nature) have been proven to be mood boosters.

fifty

Dansk

There is NO EFFECT of Vitamin D on mood. None. The effect comes from sunshine. Sunshine (and being exposed to green in nature) have been proven to be mood boosters.

I love what you said here. Sunshine is vital to life, yes including humans. You cant get that without going outside. This so hard to do for many of us, because we are so busy with hectic schedules, but I believe its so important. Sunshine sets our circadian rhythms, gives us Vit D and increases and decreases so many chemicals in our bodies for the good of us. The best part is its free. But again we are told to stay away.

drkelp

I have to wonder if balancing neurotransmitters would solve or at least help these sort of things. And hopefully in a more natural way. Surely testing will get better

T-Bone

Update:

I gave Lexapro a try. It did not go well, anxiety and OCD went through the roof.

Tried to get a new benzodiazepine prescription for as needed use. No luck with that.

Diazepam 1-2 times a week helps me a lot. Is there anything similar I can take instead?

Mr S

Update:

I gave Lexapro a try. It did not go well, anxiety and OCD went through the roof.

Tried to get a new benzodiazepine prescription for as needed use. No luck with that.

Diazepam 1-2 times a week helps me a lot. Is there anything similar I can take instead?
Klonopin is long lasting too.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching