Best at home blood pressure monitor

Buy Lab Tests Online
Good morning
I am looking for recommendations for an at home blood pressure monitor.
Large upper arm so a model with extra large wrap around sleeve would be ideal.
Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I would like to know the answer to this as well. Many devices on amazon with 4.5 stars have a ton of 1 star comments saying they’re not accurate (usually that they read 5-15pts high). This has been my experience in general as well.

I read the wrist cuffs are horribly inaccurate. The sleeves are more accurate. Question is which one is close to what you get at Doctors office?
By close I am referring to accuracy.

fifty

That’s one of the products. Read Amazon reviews. It has four stars but the first page is littered with one star reviews that say it’s not accurate

fifty

My sleep study doctor took my bp the other day. Small cuff over my thick long sleeve shirt with my arm down at my side. Told me I have high bp. I just rolled my eyes because my family doc always uses the manual method and it’s always low normal.

Arm placement, cuff size, device really makes a difference. It’s sad when devices print out a number that people automatically believe it without question.

Ive repeatedly said I need the large cuff, told it doesn't matter, then it reads elevated, and I do have some white coat syndrome that drives my BP a bit, it's kind of like when they say let's get your BP my system revs up, some mild anxiety I guess. So they says its high, I say you used the small cuff, they look at me, I just shrug and off we go.

Attachments

• IMG_1394.jpg
    IMG_1394.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165

mooseman109

I have a Omron model 786. I have taken it to dr office twice now, one was in hospital in cardiac unit after heart attack,to verify. It was within a few points both times

Ronnny

I have used Omron Band with different models.I find this brand most accurate. Even most doctor offices use Omron brand Digital Blood pressure machine. I had tried other brands, none of them were accurate.

pmgamer18

I have white coat fever an when the Dr. takes it it is allwaya high. And them arm gauges are to dam slow putts my arm to sleep and hurts. I now have congestive heart and am on 2 diff. water pills that drive my BP to low so I drink more coffee to get it a little higher.

I use a wrist type digital BP gauge Lumiscope gauge works best for me and is fast.

pmgamer18

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching