BENZODIAZEPINES and OPIATES: How do they work and how to stop them

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Despite the fact that benzodiazepines are only recommended for short-term use, there are still several million long-term benzodiazepine users in the US and around the world who have often been prescribed benzodiazepines for years for sleep, anxiety, and other uses. Many of these people have problems with adverse effects including dependence and withdrawal reactions, for which they receive little advice or support. The problem is even greater in countries (Greece, India, countries in South America, and others) where benzodiazepines are available over the counter. Because of widespread prescribing and easy availability, benzodiazepines have now, in addition, entered the "drug scene". They are taken illicitly in high doses by 90% of polydrug abusers worldwide, unleashing new and dangerous effects which were undreamt of when they were introduced into medicine as a harmless panacea nearly 50 years ago.

coming off benzos.jpg

BENZODIAZEPINES: HOW THEY WORK AND HOW TO WITHDRAW

(aka The Ashton Manual)• PROTOCOL FOR THE TREATMENT OF BENZODIAZEPINE WITHDRAWAL

• Medical research information from a benzodiazepine withdrawal clinic
Professor C Heather Ashton DM, FRCP

Ashton Manual Index Page
Contents Page
Introduction
Chapter I: The benzodiazepines: what they do in the body
Chapter II: How to withdraw from benzodiazepines after long-term use
• Chapter II: Slow withdrawal schedules
Chapter III: Benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms, acute & protracted

SLOW WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULES

benzo.org.uk : Benzodiazepines: How They Work & How to Withdraw, Prof C H Ashton DM, FRCP, 2002

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

I appreciate this information, but... I don't even want to think about the holidays without valium at hand, ever again. Not even kidding. Half a tab and I go from anxiety-ridden panic mode back to regular me. Any more than that, and I have a shitty day at the gym 24 hours later, though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me