Benefit of taking DHEA

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt, dhea would just convert my testosterone l into estrogen. The more dhea I took the lower of my testosterone went and the higher my estrogen became. Now that I’m on trt, I do supplement with dhea, just to keep it in a good range.

Ronnny

Now that I’m on trt, I do supplement with dhea, just to keep it in a good range.

I am on TRT also. How much DHEA usually recommended ? I remember one TRT doctor who passed away ( suicidal) used to take DHEA with TRT himself. Some people say DHEA helps with depression, anxtiety.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am on TRT also. How much DHEA usually recommended ? I remember one TRT doctor who passed away ( suicidal) used to take DHEA with TRT himself. Some people say DHEA helps with depression, anxtiety.
Pregnenolone 10 mg, 25 mg of DHEA

My levels
DHEA-Sulfate 502.0 H ug/dL
range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)

TorontoTRT

Is 100 mg pregnenolone too much? I have it in the SR version. Steady release or slow release. It’s prescription from a compounding pharmacy.

JimGainz

I’ve been on and off and definitely feel better on Dhea. My normal level was about 155 which was midpoint for a man my age (early 50s). I take 25 mg nightly and it puts me into the 300s. I feel that this is an important hormone for anti aging and also boosts the immune system.

Nixter

I've been taking DHEA at 50 ang 100mg for a couple months but don't really notice a difference in anything. How long does it take topically?

blinblaugh

Is 100 mg pregnenolone too much? I have it in the SR version. Steady release or slow release. It’s prescription from a compounding pharmacy.
If you are taking daily then that's likey going to be too high for you. Most start around 5mg and increase from there based in labs and how you feel.

lukas_az

not felt anything from DHEA 25mg. but 30-60mg of pregnenolone helps with sleep a lot!
i tried 50+60mg for a while (dhea+P), but i think it is too high. 25+30mg is what I do now. waiting on blood work to see where I'm at

MarcoFL

not felt anything from DHEA 25mg. but 30-60mg of pregnenolone helps with sleep a lot!
i tried 50+60mg for a while (dhea+P), but i think it is too high. 25+30mg is what I do now. waiting on blood work to see where I'm at
Hello Lukas, when do you take both of these? I take my DHEA at bed but interested in pregnenolone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me