Belly fat wont go away

Buy Lab Tests Online

slicktop

Hello,

How would I determine if I am in starvation mode vs. low cortisol levels, adrenal exhaustion ? I have many similarities to Matt's example. I am 59 years of age have been lifting for 25 years. Lifting 5 days per week and get get about 10,000 - 20,000 walking steps per day (FitBit). My entire life I have struggled with my weight and have "dieted" for the past 30 years. Current caloric intake is 1,540 daily, 175 protein, 55 grams of carbs. I have had resting metabolism rate tested which indicated I have a fast metabolism. My body composition on 3-11-19 was body fat 28%, Total mass, 241 lb, Fat tissue, 70 lb, Lean tissue, 163, MBC, 8,9%, visceral fat 4.58 lbs.

My fear of increasing calories is that I will gain weight and not be able to lose it.
I am a Defy patient. On 1-2-19 my RT3 was 20. Began liothyronine and titrated up to 50mcg. My RT3 it now 5.6. No change in weight. HRT patient my testosterone serum average 550 ng/dl. I have thought my inability to lose weight was due to low cortisol levels?

1-2-19

8:00 am 0.237 Range 0.025-0.600
Noon 0.132 Range 0.010-.0330
4:00 pm 0.140 Range 0.010-0.200
9:00 pm 0.045 Range 0.010-0.090

Well... I would first encourage you to start a fresh thread. There's a lot to discuss in your case, and seeing as how the last entry to this thread was over 18 months ago, you'll probably get better results from a fresh post. But to give a quick answer, have you considered giving keto and fasted cardio a chance? Worked great for me. I know the internet is full of "cardio isn't necessary if you lift enough" advice, but as always, one size does NOT fit all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching