Been prescribed high strength Test cream w/ Pregnenolone + Progesterone - fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

FinnMcCool

Hi guys,

I've just been prescribed some Testosterone cream (100mg) with Pregnenolone (50mg) + Progesterone (25mg) - 1x daily. At first I questioned the cream based treatment but my Doctor said it's a very high quality cream, absorption is excellent and 90% of his patients use it with great success.

I'm 40 and using it for my symptoms of low libido, low motivation, mood/irritability and to help with fat loss. I also want to preserve fertility. Blood work shows the typical low to mid end of free testosterone and standard everything else (E2, SBHG, DHEA, LSH, FH, etc).

Based on much research I was interested in the more common injectable low dose Test Cyp + hCG combination therapy, although I'm in Australia and options are very limited with Dr's. Having said that, my Dr is very highly regarded, one of my countries experts in this field and if a cream works that's certainly more convenient.

What I've read about Preg + Prog certainly seems positive but I don't read much about other guys taking it.

What are the forums thoughts on this? I figured I could try it for 6 weeks and see how it goes.

FMc.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

Hmm that's interesting I wonder how many TRT patients your MD has. I get the impression from around here and other TRT forums that most of the time TRT cream doesn't work well for most. Also the standard strength of cream Rx'd around here is 200mg/g. Yours is half that strength. Have you asked your MD what range he hopes to get you to?

I use progesterone cream separately and it works great.

Was your main thing fertility there or what? If fertility is a concern for you, this will not help you. Unless you're concurrently using HCG with the cream you will lose your fertility and have (likely) shrunken nuts which can be painful in some men. Every TRT protocol should include HCG, no question.

That cream recipe is a bit different for us in the States, Ive not seen this kind of mix from guys that frequent EM.

FinnMcCool

Hmm that's interesting I wonder how many TRT patients your MD has. I get the impression from around here and other TRT forums that most of the time TRT cream doesn't work well for most. Also the standard strength of cream Rx'd around here is 200mg/g. Yours is half that strength. Have you asked your MD what range he hopes to get you to?

He has about 60 current patients on TRT. He is mainly a HGH Doctor, with many more patients using HGH.

The cream is 100mg per ml (unsure how much a ml weighs), and I'm to take 1ml per day, or 700mg per week via cream (which he thinks might be a bit too high, but he said let's start with that and adjust). 700mg of T per week seems about triple what guys are injecting, but I imagine a fair % of that is lost via the cream absorption.

That's great to hear about your cream.

FinnMcCool

Was your main thing fertility there or what? If fertility is a concern for you, this will not help you. Unless you're concurrently using HCG with the cream you will lose your fertility and have (likely) shrunken nuts which can be painful in some men. Every TRT protocol should include HCG, no question.

That cream recipe is a bit different for us in the States, Ive not seen this kind of mix from guys that frequent EM.

My fertility is currently very good, and I'd like to keep it that way. I understand this prescription isn't good for long term usage in this regard, and that hCG would need to be in there somewhere, although I am considering trying it for 4-6 weeks to see if it improves my other symptoms. If it does, I can then go through the effort to find a Doctor for the Test and hCG together (very difficult here, think the US 15+ years ago).

OMI100

I am using compounded T cream at 200mg/ml and use a 1/2 mil per day.... so 100mg/day.
Works GREAT for me:)
FYI. Here are 2 papers written form one of the top T guys here in the states:

Attachments

• TRT.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 164
  • The CRISLER HCG PROTOCOL.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 144
My fertility is currently very good, and I'd like to keep it that way. I understand this prescription isn't good for long term usage in this regard, and that hCG would need to be in there somewhere, although I am considering trying it for 4-6 weeks to see if it improves my other symptoms. If it does, I can then go through the effort to find a Doctor for the Test and hCG together (very difficult here, think the US 15+ years ago).

So your doctor did not tell you that the T cream he prescribed will turn your balls off? You will make No natural T and no sperm. Your sperm count will drop to 0.
Do you have lawyers in your country? I'd find a good one.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

I've just been prescribed some Testosterone cream (100mg) with Pregnenolone (50mg) + Progesterone (25mg) - 1x daily. At first I questioned the cream based treatment but my Doctor said it's a very high quality cream, absorption is excellent and 90% of his patients use it with great success.

I'm 40 and using it for my symptoms of low libido, low motivation, mood/irritability and to help with fat loss. I also want to preserve fertility. Blood work shows the typical low to mid end of free testosterone and standard everything else (E2, SBHG, DHEA, LSH, FH, etc).

Based on much research I was interested in the more common injectable low dose Test Cyp + hCG combination therapy, although I'm in Australia and options are very limited with Dr's. Having said that, my Dr is very highly regarded, one of my countries experts in this field and if a cream works that's certainly more convenient.

What I've read about Preg + Prog certainly seems positive but I don't read much about other guys taking it.

What are the forums thoughts on this? I figured I could try it for 6 weeks and see how it goes.

FMc.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4708215/

wondering

Old post, but if you're still on here..how was prog. cream working great? In what way?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me