Been on trt for 2 years and still no libido ..# libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

ERO

A lot of us on TRT never regain a good libido. Many if not most people assume we are doing something wrong, need a new protocol, we don't get enough sleep, exercise, or we eat bad, etc...But for many of us, we have tried literally everything after 10+ years on TRT and it never happens.

That said, I would give the progesterone cream a try. For ten bucks, what have you got to lose? It may well help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MNguy

I had the same issue since starting TRT over 3 years ago. My libido had never felt the same. I lost that visceral feeling of needing to release myself. I’ve tried all sorts of protocols and none of the made me feel like I did libido wise before TRT. I read somewhere about a guy using progesterone cream on his scrotum to boost his libido. So I ordered some off of Amazon and I’ve been doing it nightly for the past 3 weeks. All I can say is this is the closest I felt before TRT. I have been having the desire and need now to release, my penile sensitivity is quite better, and my orgasms are much more intense. It might be worth a shot. I started noticing an improvement after the third day or so.
Hey man, you still having success with the progesterone applied to the scrotum? I’ve tried progesterone in the past with varying success, but never tried the scrotal application.

S1W

To be clear, I never had libido issues before TRT. However, if anything TRT has ramped it up even more to the point that it might be too much lol.

The reason I bring this up is because I sometimes think TRT is just a part of the puzzle and if something was broken before TRT, TRT alone might not fix it.

In my case, ED brought me to TRT. TRT helped, but did not “cure” ED. Tadalafil alone also did not “cure” ED. However, appropriately done TRT + Tadalafil have made a major difference.

Just food for thought.

Hey man, you still having success with the progesterone applied to the scrotum? I’ve tried progesterone in the past with varying success, but never tried the scrotal application.
Yes it’s been the best libido boost so far that I’ve used including test cyp and hcg

DFL

A lot of us on TRT never regain a good libido. Many if not most people assume we are doing something wrong, need a new protocol, we don't get enough sleep, exercise, or we eat bad, etc...But for many of us, we have tried literally everything after 10+ years on TRT and it never happens.

That said, I would give the progesterone cream a try. For ten bucks, what have you got to lose? It may well help.
I have never found any kind of explanation for this. I started having to use sex drugs every time shortly after starting TRT four years ago. I also loss sensitivity and the ability to orgasm easily.

Has anyone tried going off to see if it comes back? I started to go off with a protocol from Defy to see if would solve the problem, but after 2.5 weeks my depression started coming back. I think if I go off it will take a very long time...

I bought that Progesterone and just received it today. Can't hurt to try!

I have never found any kind of explanation for this. I started having to use sex drugs every time shortly after starting TRT four years ago. I also loss sensitivity and the ability to orgasm easily.

Has anyone tried going off to see if it comes back? I started to go off with a protocol from Defy to see if would solve the problem, but after 2.5 weeks my depression started coming back. I think if I go off it will take a very long time...

I bought that Progesterone and just received it today. Can't hurt to try!
I’ve found when things feel “off” it’s usually the dose of HCG that I have to adjust. I have to be on a low dose or else I get ed, tired, on edge, and then depressed. I stop for a few doses and those symptoms resolve. Unfortunately with HCG I can’t finish either. The progesterone has been a god send for me. It’s impacted my libido more than anything and my Os are out of this world! Good luck

DFL

I’ve found when things feel “off” it’s usually the dose of HCG that I have to adjust. I have to be on a low dose or else I get ed, tired, on edge, and then depressed. I stop for a few doses and those symptoms resolve. Unfortunately with HCG I can’t finish either. The progesterone has been a god send for me. It’s impacted my libido more than anything and my Os are out of this world! Good luck
That's really interesting about the HCG. I actually haven't ever focused on changing it to see if it helps, I've been either at 400 or 500/week. Can you expound on your experience with that a little? Hopeful on the Progesterone! And thanks for the tip.

DaytonaJonah

How much progesterone are you taking? And what made you believe it is the progesterone that has made the difference for you?

That's really interesting about the HCG. I actually haven't ever focused on changing it to see if it helps, I've been either at 400 or 500/week. Can you expound on your experience with that a little? Hopeful on the Progesterone! And thanks for the tip.
So this is just obviously all anecdotal and my personal experience. But throughout my journey on TRT I’ve had many ups and downs. Like many people when I was on HCG I was on a standard 500/week. I tried adjusting other variable before: test c, AI, no HCG, frequency of injecitions, no AI, scrotal cream, etc. I went on vacation last year and didn’t want to take my HCG. So I left it home. I’ll be damned if after 3 days I had a sudden boost in libido. I had often found it difficult finish but all of a sudden I had finished 3 times in a day which never happened. So I stayed off HCG but after about a week same problems before HCG. Lack of sensitivity mainly and taking forever to finish. So at that point I started to realize that HCG was the one variable I never really changed. So I started lower the dose, playing with the frequency, etc. I found that I can’t go over 400IU/week. If I do the first symptom is weaker erections, then it progresses to weaker at the gym, to difficulty finishing/ED, then eventually feeling depressed. I’ve replicated this several times with myself. I’ve learned to recognize if I feel any of the first symptoms and then I skip a dose. Then the symptoms resolve. I’ve been trying 100IU EOD but recently that caused issues which resolved once I skipped a dose. I’m currently trying 100IU third day to see if that helps. It also seems with the progesterone that I’m having to cut down the amount of HCG even more. I’ve been staying in that “sweet spot” we all chase for longer periods of time because when I’m there mentally, physically, and sexually everything feels perfect. Hope that helps

DaytonaJonah

So this is just obviously all anecdotal and my personal experience. But throughout my journey on TRT I’ve had many ups and downs. Like many people when I was on HCG I was on a standard 500/week. I tried adjusting other variable before: test c, AI, no HCG, frequency of injecitions, no AI, scrotal cream, etc. I went on vacation last year and didn’t want to take my HCG. So I left it home. I’ll be damned if after 3 days I had a sudden boost in libido. I had often found it difficult finish but all of a sudden I had finished 3 times in a day which never happened. So I stayed off HCG but after about a week same problems before HCG. Lack of sensitivity mainly and taking forever to finish. So at that point I started to realize that HCG was the one variable I never really changed. So I started lower the dose, playing with the frequency, etc. I found that I can’t go over 400IU/week. If I do the first symptom is weaker erections, then it progresses to weaker at the gym, to difficulty finishing/ED, then eventually feeling depressed. I’ve replicated this several times with myself. I’ve learned to recognize if I feel any of the first symptoms and then I skip a dose. Then the symptoms resolve. I’ve been trying 100IU EOD but recently that caused issues which resolved once I skipped a dose. I’m currently trying 100IU third day to see if that helps. It also seems with the progesterone that I’m having to cut down the amount of HCG even more. I’ve been staying in that “sweet spot” we all chase for longer periods of time because when I’m there mentally, physically, and sexually everything feels perfect. Hope that helps
Very helpful, thank you! Your experience, I think, demonstrates just how delicate our systems are and how we somehow are missing that "sweet spot" by pounding in more and more T thinking we are solving the problem, and yet complaining that we aren't feeling great. Glad to know you've found something that works for you, though it appears to be somewhat of a moving target. Your experiment seems to be paying off. I've tried HCG twice in the past only to find periods of intense anxiety. Perhaps I may have to micro-dose the amounts as opposed to others who start with more. We're all different.
Keep us updated.

DFL

Thanks for that, really helpful.

eli

Sorry guys but Testosterone alone for me is not enough, try to run a different compound at a low dose with TRT, if isn't giving you what you're looking for
Trest, DHB, tren... Whatever it takes, very low dose tho, even 20-30mg a week will make a difference

Please don't give me that on it's unhealthy bullshit, it's unhealthy to have a non working dick and no libido, destroys me emotionally, rather die 10 years younger than live with no dick or sex drive

DaytonaJonah

Anestizzle, wanted to check in to see how you're doing on the above protocol to maintain your good libido. Still doing the same? Or, have you fine-tuned it more?

DaytonaJonah

It still fluctuates some but it’s been a good protocol for me and libido is consistent
Okay, very good. I think I will try to duplicate this as best as possible for my own protocol and then get back here and report what I find. Perhaps with some others doing similar, we may be able to put together a better way to find libido. Thanks for responding.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me