Been on Trestolone for 2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

I used injectable Trestolone for three weeks (50 mg a day) on top of my regular TRT 200 mg tat cyp (split into 2 3.5 day doses)I noticed a tremendous increase in libido, more muscle build up, and a small increase in strength. My libido was great on TRT but on trestolone it was through the roof, actually too much. With that, I got some overheating during the evening and some water retention. I doubled on arimidex to be safe. Now, the source was on line and probably not pharma grade. The cool thing is that trestolone is not illegal in the U.S. But also not available on prescription. Still technically a research chemical. I understand the risk of consuming something mot pharma grade but my symptoms positive and negative were spot on. I am doing some blood test tomorrow to see the results. I would do it again.
what was your arimidex dose?

eli

I used injectable Trestolone for three weeks (50 mg a day) on top of my regular TRT 200 mg tat cyp (split into 2 3.5 day doses)I noticed a tremendous increase in libido, more muscle build up, and a small increase in strength. My libido was great on TRT but on trestolone it was through the roof, actually too much. With that, I got some overheating during the evening and some water retention. I doubled on arimidex to be safe. Now, the source was on line and probably not pharma grade. The cool thing is that trestolone is not illegal in the U.S. But also not available on prescription. Still technically a research chemical. I understand the risk of consuming something mot pharma grade but my symptoms positive and negative were spot on. I am doing some blood test tomorrow to see the results. I would do it again.
That's a huge dose....

You need 30mg a week

BuddhaNature123

15mg trest decanoate every 2 days. I feel calm serene confident good energy and great libido, sleep is excellent. Feel better than ever. Was on test e 250mg weekly for years and dropped it completely. Only trest d. Will try trest e when this runs out.

Vascular and full.

It’s like test but way better. Zero hair loss which is why I switched.

Forty2

15mg trest decanoate every 2 days. I feel calm serene confident good energy and great libido, sleep is excellent. Feel better than ever. Was on test e 250mg weekly for years and dropped it completely. Only trest d. Will try trest e when this runs out.

Vascular and full.

So what are your TT and free T numbers on trest only?

Nujace

Vascular and full.

I love these non traditional protocols. How long you been doing it? Do you have multiple rounds of bloods to view while you have been on trest? Also how old are you? Thanks

BigTex

Sex drive wayy better than being on Test, I feel great, strength is higher. Taking 50mg a week total, doing EOD injections.

it's been only two weeks tho, so god knows. I'm a low SHBG guy and this doesn't bind to SHBG so that's why I tried it.

If anyone else has any experiences, please let me know t

Sex drive wayy better than being on Test, I feel great, strength is higher. Taking 50mg a week total, doing EOD injections.

it's been only two weeks tho, so god knows. I'm a low SHBG guy and this doesn't bind to SHBG so that's why I tried it.

If anyone else has any experiences, please let me know too

Trestolone is a 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate but unlike the rest of the 19-nor family, trestolone will not lower libido. Trestolone does have the ability to aromatize, in fact more that testosterone so make sure to not let that get out of control. I don't know anyone that has done a low dose as most go 200-500mg/wk.

Yes, you are right, trestolone does not bind to SHBG so small amounts work well to give max benefits.

Kumar N, Didolkar AK, Monder C, Bardin CW, Sundaram K. The biological activity of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone is not amplified in male reproductive tract as is that of testosterone. Endocrinology. 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83. doi: 10.1210/endo.130.6.1597164. PMID: 1597164.

Gman86

Trestolone is a 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate but unlike the rest of the 19-nor family, trestolone will not lower libido. Trestolone does have the ability to aromatize, in fact more that testosterone so make sure to not let that get out of control. I don't know anyone that has done a low dose as most go 200-500mg/wk.

Yes, you are right, trestolone does not bind to SHBG so small amounts work well to give max benefits.

Kumar N, Didolkar AK, Monder C, Bardin CW, Sundaram K. The biological activity of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone is not amplified in male reproductive tract as is that of testosterone. Endocrinology. 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83. doi: 10.1210/endo.130.6.1597164. PMID: 1597164.

So is trestolone a progestin like nandrolone is?

BigTex

While this drug is not sold at the pharmacy, there does seem to be some research backing its claims.

Eberhard Nieschlag, Narender Kumar, Régine Sitruk-Ware. 7α-Methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENTR): the Population Council's contribution to research on male contraception and treatment of hypogonadism. Contraception. Volume 87, Issue 3, 2013, Pages 288-295,
ISSN 0010-7824, Redirecting.
(7α-Methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENTR): the Population Council's contribution to research on male contraception and treatment of hypogonadism)

Abstract: Testosterone is an essential part of all regimens for hormonal male contraception tested to date. Initial efficacy trials revealed that the half-life of the testosterone preparations available at that time was too short to be used for male contraception. The ensuing search for long-acting preparations yielded testosterone buciclate and undecanoate as well as 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT). Following description of the principle of male hormonal contraception and the efficacy trials performed to date, the systematic development of MENT for substitution of male hypogonadism and use in male contraception by the Population Council is reviewed here.

Anderson RA, Wallace AM, Sattar N, Kumar N, Sundaram K (June 2003). "Evidence for tissue selectivity of the synthetic androgen 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone in hypogonadal men". J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 88 (6): 2784–93. doi:10.1210/jc.2002-021960. PMID 12788888.

García-Becerra R, Ordaz-Rosado D, Noé G, Chávez B, Cooney AJ, Larrea F (2012). "Comparison of 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone effectiveness alone or combined with progestins on androgen receptor mediated-transactivation". Reproduction. 143 (2): 211–9. doi:10.1530/REP-11-0171. PMID 22065861

This is from 1963.....no abstract available
Lyster SC, Duncan GW (July 1963). "Anabolic, androgenic and myotropic activities of derivatives of 7alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone". Acta Endocrinol. 43 (3): 399–411. doi:10.1530/acta.0.0430399. PMID 13931986.

Ma JB, Li ZS (1990). "[Synthesis of 4-substituted 17 beta-hydroxy-7 alpha-methyl-4-estren-3-one and their 17-acetates as antifertility compounds]". Yao Xue Xue Bao (in Chinese). 25 (1): 18–23. PMID 2363352.

Sundaram K, Kumar N, Bardin CW (1994). "7 alpha-Methyl-19-nortestosterone: an ideal androgen for replacement therapy". Recent Prog. Horm. Res. 49: 373–6. doi:10.1016/b978-0-12-571149-4.50027-1. ISBN 9780125711494. PMID 8146434.

BigTex

So is trestolone a progestin like nandrolone is?
According to the following reference

García-Becerra R, Ordaz-Rosado D, Noé G, Chávez B, Cooney AJ, Larrea F (2012). "Comparison of 7α-methyl-19-nortestosterone effectiveness alone or combined with progestins on androgen receptor mediated-transactivation". Reproduction. 143 (2): 211–9. doi:10.1530/REP-11-0171. PMID 22065861.

" Trestolone also has potent progestogenic activity. Both the androgenic and progestogenic activity of trestolone are thought to be involved in its antigonadotropic activity."

Omi7276

To be honest with you, only your blood work will tell you that. Add the 50mg to your TRT and first see how you feel. If you feel great, then get blood work done after a few weeks to see how your body is handling it. It's the most powerful steroid and 10 times more anabolic than testosterone so feel free to drop the dose if you don't like your bloodwork.

My TRT dose was 90mgs a week of Test, and I felt like shit due to low SHBG even with great numbers, and any other doses than 90 felt even shittier. But now at 50mg of Trest, I'm definetly fuller and more pumped
Anu evidence that trestolons doesn't bind to SHBG

Omi7276

Does that also mean it wont crush SHBG like other androgens ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me