Balls are small even on hcg??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys, my balls are smaller on trt even being on hcg? They are smaller and mostly hugged to my body for the most part. Does this mean not using enough hcg??
Protocol: rod
Test cyp/prop 39mg
Hcg 280ius

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Hey guys, my balls are smaller on trt even being on hcg? They are smaller and mostly hugged to my body for the most part. Does this mean not using enough hcg??
Protocol: rod
Test cyp/prop 39mg
Hcg 280ius
Try 500iu 2x a week. For me anything below 400iu twice a week doesn’t work

Loki

Even for me every once in awhile I do 1000 and I get a good response. Then I go back to 500 3 times a week....

xqfq

I'm on a similar dosage (300 IU HCG EOD) and I have noticed my testicles have shrunk compared to a month ago when I was on the exact same protocol, but a different bottle of HCG. I also notice a subjective difference between now and when I was using my previous bottle of HCG. I'm using Empower HCG.

I wonder if a higher, less frequent dosage would be more reliable based on What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.. Based on this study, 250 IU EOD of HCG got to within 7% of baseline intratesticular testosterone, suggesting lower doses more frequently may work -- this is why I switched to 300 IU EOD. But there is no study on testicle size and HCG, as far as I know.

Last edited:

HealthMan

I'm on a similar dosage (300 IU HCG EOD) and I have noticed my testicles have shrunk compared to a month ago when I was on the exact same protocol, but a different bottle of HCG. I also notice a subjective difference between now and when I was using my previous bottle of HCG. I'm using Empower HCG.

I wonder if a higher, less frequent dosage would be more reliable based on What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.. Based on this study, 250 IU EOD of HCG got to within 7% of baseline intratesticular testosterone, suggesting lower doses more frequently may work -- this is why I switched to 300 IU EOD. But there is no study on testicle size and HCG, as far as I know.
Yes. At least for me higher dosages make a difference even when weekly dosage is the same. And i measured efficiency by both testicle size and sperm count

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with everyone, increase your dose. I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week and my testicles have not shrunk at all.

If I do 280ius eod it comes out to be almost 1000ius weekly? Would there be a difference in the 500ius twice a week? Wont there be a bigger spike in e2? I am not using an ai.

keithc2485

since adding HCG to my TRT the end o may 2019 , MY atrophy went away , but even at when i was at 800iu a week 400iu 2x a week . they never got bigger then like small grapes ... which sucks...
I also Have a pretty bad Varacel on the left Testie (bag of veins) so that always had given me probelms with the left one anyways BUT...

I dont think ill ever get back to as big as they were prior to 3 years ago b4 TRT ... and im just glad my atrophy went away ...

I reciently stopped the 800 and went back to 500 iu a week due to breast and nipple pain... but to my suprise after 6 full weeks of 800iU a week this is my blood results .... the E2 is fine..... im confused of why my nipples n chest hurt .. any idea?????

PS. THE high WBC count is bc i have an infection , thats why its high ..

ALSO this test was NOT done on the correct day for TRT LABS it was mainly done to see my E2 so my testosterone is threw the roof bc it was only 2 days after injection

Attachments

• augTEST.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 210

M.J

I am doing 500 EOD I can say now after almost two month they are 20% smaller but nothing serious, keep in mind both my doctor and to preserve fertility guys go 1000 EOD. I guess if I went that high I won’t see any shrinkage.

When my E is too high for me I get some of the pulled up to the body appearance. "Growth" is a misnomer with HCG, bigger and fuller is a fallacy in my book, a purely subjective thing that can be attributed as far as the mental placebo effect.
Too, an AI, since it was mentioned is going to be far less effective to Aromatase that occurs in the testes so it can be a double edged sword with HCG if E is a problem for you.

Gman86

since adding HCG to my TRT the end o may 2019 , MY atrophy went away , but even at when i was at 800iu a week 400iu 2x a week . they never got bigger then like small grapes ... which sucks...
I also Have a pretty bad Varacel on the left Testie (bag of veins) so that always had given me probelms with the left one anyways BUT...

I dont think ill ever get back to as big as they were prior to 3 years ago b4 TRT ... and im just glad my atrophy went away ...

I reciently stopped the 800 and went back to 500 iu a week due to breast and nipple pain... but to my suprise after 6 full weeks of 800iU a week this is my blood results .... the E2 is fine..... im confused of why my nipples n chest hurt .. any idea?????

PS. THE high WBC count is bc i have an infection , thats why its high ..

ALSO this test was NOT done on the correct day for TRT LABS it was mainly done to see my E2 so my testosterone is threw the roof bc it was only 2 days after injection

Possibly increased prolactin or progesterone

M.J

Reading Vince post I have to say seems goes for me, if E very Low or very High. Both have an effect on them

M.J

True. When i am on FSH testicular size increases. Great part of testicular mass comes from Sertoli cells
I am using it once a week 75iu I feel it would be better if at least I make it two but it does increase there sizes significantly, trying to see how good one injection is :p too many injections

madman

Super Moderator
I am using it once a week 75iu I feel it would be better if at least I make it two but it does increase there sizes significantly, trying to see how good one injection is :p too many injections

FSH dosage effect on conventional sperm parameters: a meta-analysis of RCTs

On the basis of the weekly dosage, the studies were classified into those using low (175–262.5 IU per week), intermediate (350–525 IU per week), and high (700–1050 IU per week) doses.

At low doses, FSH improved only sperm motility. At intermediate doses, FSH ameliorated sperm concentration and morphology. Total sperm count and progressive motility showed a trend toward the increase. At high doses, FSH increased sperm concentration, total sperm count, and progressive motility. Sperm morphology showed a trend toward the increase.

Testosterone Is a Contraceptive. Should It Not Be Used in Men Who Desire Fertility?

Since 80% of testicular volume consists of germinal epithelium and seminiferous tubules, a reduction in these cells is usually manifested by testicular atrophy and this reflects the loss of both spermatogenesis and Leydig cell function [12,13].

HealthMan

FSH has a short half life. Ideally you have to inject EOD but when i was taking it i injected twice a week. It worked really well in restoring my fertility and it increased testicular size a bit

M.J

FSH dosage effect on conventional sperm parameters: a meta-analysis of RCTs

On the basis of the weekly dosage, the studies were classified into those using low (175–262.5 IU per week), intermediate (350–525 IU per week), and high (700–1050 IU per week) doses.

At low doses, FSH improved only sperm motility. At intermediate doses, FSH ameliorated sperm concentration and morphology. Total sperm count and progressive motility showed a trend toward the increase. At high doses, FSH increased sperm concentration, total sperm count, and progressive motility. Sperm morphology showed a trend toward the increase.

Testosterone Is a Contraceptive. Should It Not Be Used in Men Who Desire Fertility?

Since 80% of testicular volume consists of germinal epithelium and seminiferous tubules, a reduction in these cells is usually manifested by testicular atrophy and this reflects the loss of both spermatogenesis and Leydig cell function [12,13].
Wow that’s a lot of fsh :( if that the case I may need to increase it specially that we are planing to have a child.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me