Bacteriostatic Water for HcG mixing.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Hey gang. Quick question. Is the recommendation that any leftover bacteriostatic water be discarded? The kit that I got recently got has two vials of hCG powder but only one vial of bacteriostatic water (multi use 30ml) Typically I would just reconstitute one HcG vial at a time with the 5ml of water and then toss out the remaining water. One vial will last me quite some time. I don’t think I would want to hold onto the remaining water and use it a couple months down the line for the other vial. Also does it make sense to reconstitute both and just leave the other in the fridge for a while. Could be 2 months before use Thoughts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cips1975

Hey gang. Quick question. Is the recommendation that any leftover bacteriostatic water be discarded? The kit that I got recently got has two vials of hCG powder but only one vial of bacteriostatic water (multi use 30ml) Typically I would just reconstitute one HcG vial at a time with the 5ml of water and then toss out the remaining water. One vial will last me quite some time. I don’t think I would want to hold onto the remaining water and use it a couple months down the line for the other vial. Also does it make sense to reconstitute both and just leave the other in the fridge for a while. Could be 2 months before use Thoughts.
Edit: I did some researching and it sounds like you want to discard after 30 days of opening. So I just went ahead and ordered another vial of water for cheap. I’ll keep this thread up

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No doubt that's the official recommendation, but I refrigerate my leftovers and use them for many more months for peptides and such.

You want to keep your hCG in powdered form as long as possible. In fact, it's said that you can freeze the powder for a year or two without loss of potency. But it's assumed that if liquid is added then degradation may occur after a couple months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me