Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

The last three of my monthly shipments have had a notice that there is a national shortage of Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride that is used to mix HCG. Has anyone else received this same notice?

What is the shelf life of this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

That’s interesting. Was your bacteriostatic water for HCG? If so, what brand was is?

I ask because I’ve been taking HCG for years, all different brands, and I’ve noticed that Pregnyl brand works much better at raising my testosterone levels. And not only that, but it’s more consistent and lasts longer. The way I know this is when I was on HCG mono, while on Pregnyl, I got blood tests done months apart and my testosterone levels in each blood work were basically identical, like within 10 points of eachother. And one blood work was when I had been using a fresh bottle of Pregnyl, and the other test was when a bottle was around 40 days old.

Sorry to take so long to get to the point lol, but out of all the HCG brands that I’ve used, Pregnyl is the only one that came with bacteriostatic water with sodium chloride. The other’s were just bacteriostatic water. I looked up why sodium chloride is added, and it’s supposed to extend shelf life once reconstituted. And I think it absolutely helps. Plus Pregnyl is the only HCG that says it lasts for 60 days once reconstituted. The other brands I’ve used all said 30 days.

It’s actually been a theory of mine for a long time that the bacteriostatic water with sodium chloride has something to do with Pregnyl being the best HCG I’ve used. I’ve tried ordering my other HCG brands over the years with bacteriostatic water with sodium chloride, but they never have it as an option. And I tried ordering it online separately but couldn’t find it anywhere.

Blackhawk

Some overseas HCG comes with (non bateriostatic) sodium chloride solution, and Hallandale comes with bacteriostatic sodium chloride solution. I've chosen to use bacteriostatic sodium chloride solution for mixing corion, which I have to buy separately. My understanding is that either bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride solution work fine. If there is a shortage of one I'd just use the other.

Guided_by_Voices

Just adding a vote here for using the Bacteriostatic sodium chloride. I had some so I used it in my last batch of HCG instead of Bac water and it seemed to work noticeably better, although that is completely subjective. But as long as I have some I'm going to use it from now on.

Rain27

[QUOTE = "Blackhawk, post: 112000, member: 16042"] Algunos HCG en el extranjero vienen con una solución de cloruro de sodio (no bateriostático) y Hallandale viene con una solución de cloruro de sodio bacteriostático. Elegí usar una solución bacteriostática de cloruro de sodio para mezclar el corión, que tengo que comprar por separado. Entiendo que el agua bacteriostática o la solución bacteriostática de cloruro de sodio funcionan bien. Si hay una escasez de uno, solo usaría el otro. [/ QUOTE]
@blackhawt la solución cloruro de sodio bacteriistatico tienes idea de que porcentaje es el cloruro de sodio?
perdon que no hablo ingles.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching