Back to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

After giving Enclomiphene a try for about a year a half (with decent results, at least from a numbers standpoint) and occasionally mixing in some testosterone nasal gel from Empower (can't stand the gel in my nose and running down my throat), I've been off everything since April. I knew that my Enclomiphene days were numbered with the FDA decision, and I wanted to see where I would end up. Was feeling pretty bad after a few months, so I decided to take a blood test in mid-July. Results were fugly!

Total - 274 ng/dl
Free - 7.3 pg/ml
DHT - 22 ng/dl
Estrodial - 10.1 pg/ml
SHBG - 21.4 nmol/L
Prolactin - 7.3 ng/dl
IGF-1 - 211 ng/ml

At least my IGF-1 was good! These numbers are lower than when I started TRT for a few months back in December 2019 before stopping and giving Enclomiphene a go to see what I could produce naturally. I wasn't committed to the idea of TRT then, but at this point (and particularly with no availability of Enclomiphene), I'm going to go all in. Not interested in Clomid and think I can feel better with TRT (even if Enclomiphene was available).

Based on where I ended up my first go round with TRT, I'll be starting with injections every day of cypionate and HCG, along with experimenting with testosterone cream at different levels and frequencies.
  • BEGIN T Cyp 200mg/ml - inject 0.10ml SQ daily
  • BEGIN Testosterone Cream 50mg/ml - apply 1 click daily to scrotum
  • BEGIN Pregnyl 100iu SQ daily
My HCG amount is little lower than I was injecting last time as my Estrodial was a little on the high-end last time (high 40's, low 50's). I will probably try half a click as one full click sent my total and free testosterone and DHT through the roof.

It was a good run with Enclomiphene, but I have felt a little undertreated with it (compared to how I felt with my first go-round with TRT) and looking forward to overall improvements. Fingers crossed!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hyrulewarrior1978

After giving Enclomiphene a try for about a year a half (with decent results, at least from a numbers standpoint) and occasionally mixing in some testosterone nasal gel from Empower (can't stand the gel in my nose and running down my throat), I've been off everything since April. I knew that my Enclomiphene days were numbered with the FDA decision, and I wanted to see where I would end up. Was feeling pretty bad after a few months, so I decided to take a blood test in mid-July. Results were fugly!

Total - 274 ng/dl
Free - 7.3 pg/ml
DHT - 22 ng/dl
Estrodial - 10.1 pg/ml
SHBG - 21.4 nmol/L
Prolactin - 7.3 ng/dl
IGF-1 - 211 ng/ml

At least my IGF-1 was good! These numbers are lower than when I started TRT for a few months back in December 2019 before stopping and giving Enclomiphene a go to see what I could produce naturally. I wasn't committed to the idea of TRT then, but at this point (and particularly with no availability of Enclomiphene), I'm going to go all in. Not interested in Clomid and think I can feel better with TRT (even if Enclomiphene was available).

Based on where I ended up my first go round with TRT, I'll be starting with injections every day of cypionate and HCG, along with experimenting with testosterone cream at different levels and frequencies.
  • BEGIN T Cyp 200mg/ml - inject 0.10ml SQ daily
  • BEGIN Testosterone Cream 50mg/ml - apply 1 click daily to scrotum
  • BEGIN Pregnyl 100iu SQ daily
My HCG amount is little lower than I was injecting last time as my Estrodial was a little on the high-end last time (high 40's, low 50's). I will probably try half a click as one full click sent my total and free testosterone and DHT through the roof.

It was a good run with Enclomiphene, but I have felt a little undertreated with it (compared to how I felt with my first go-round with TRT) and looking forward to overall improvements. Fingers crossed!
Good luck although might I suggest starting one thing at a time and taking it slow rather than throwing everything but the kitchen sink. Start with just testosterone cyp then add whatever else you think you might need as time goes on otherwise you complicate things

TLawyer

Good luck although might I suggest starting one thing at a time and taking it slow rather than throwing everything but the kitchen sink. Start with just testosterone cyp then add whatever else you think you might need as time goes on otherwise you complicate things
Perhaps if I didn't already have some experience with TRT and didn't know what levels to expect with this protocol, but I know where this will generally put me, as well as being recommended by Defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me