Back to old regiment but T levels are through the roof

Buy Lab Tests Online

ggenovez

Hi all,

I posted a month ago about my trials an tribulations regarding my sweet spot was with high T 210mg/week and very low E < 5. only happy when estradiol is VERY low At that point I felt like conquering a small country over the weekend.

Though my last nurse had approved it, my new nurse felt it was too high, cut my dose in 1/2 and took me off AI. I crashed. Spoke to the dr. put me on 185mg/week and switched me to Exemenstane. That sucked the life out of me.

Dr. finally put me back on my 210mg/week and 3.5mg Anastrazol / week.

Here I am a month later and I'm not feeling it. So I figured I would go to a endocrinologist to help diagnose why my low T happened and see if there is anything else we can do. That was Thursday. Today, Saturday, my results are in.

T is at 1453 and Free T is 46.5. WTF???
210mg T & 3.5mg Anastrozol

Compare that to July 30th
T was at 644 and Free T was 22.2 on my 210mg T & 3.5mg Anastrozol

I'm a low SHGB at 13.9nmol

So what can cause this huge spike in T? It's been 30 days since I went from 185mg to 210mg and it's more than doubled my T levels. Could the Exemenstane have caused this?

I'm skipping a few doses of T and going back to 185mg. I don't feel great and my libido has dropped.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Are u using the same brand of test?

Is the timing of ur labs compared to ur last injection the exact same?

Is ur injection frequency the exact same?

Is ur SHBG the same as it was before?

ggenovez

Are u using the same brand of test?

Is the timing of ur labs compared to ur last injection the exact same?

Is ur injection frequency the exact same?

Is ur SHBG the same as it was before?
Same brand.
8am vs 11am
yes
endocrinologist didn't test SHBG

Vince

Super Moderator
Does it really matter what you're T levels are? As long as you're feeling good and your hct is in range.

Just slowly adjust your protocol until you're feeling good.

ggenovez

Vince, I agree, But I also want to know what the issue is.

Is this the result of the exemenstane? Something else? I was on 210mg T for a while and I've never seen those numbers?

Also, is this the new norm or will I adjust to lower my T and in a month feel like ass and need to go back up?

DixieWrecked

Hi all,

I posted a month ago about my trials an tribulations regarding my sweet spot was with high T 210mg/week and very low E < 5. only happy when estradiol is VERY low At that point I felt like conquering a small country over the weekend.

Though my last nurse had approved it, my new nurse felt it was too high, cut my dose in 1/2 and took me off AI. I crashed. Spoke to the dr. put me on 185mg/week and switched me to Exemenstane. That sucked the life out of me.

Dr. finally put me back on my 210mg/week and 3.5mg Anastrazol / week.

Here I am a month later and I'm not feeling it. So I figured I would go to a endocrinologist to help diagnose why my low T happened and see if there is anything else we can do. That was Thursday. Today, Saturday, my results are in.

T is at 1453 and Free T is 46.5. WTF???
210mg T & 3.5mg Anastrozol

Compare that to July 30th
T was at 644 and Free T was 22.2 on my 210mg T & 3.5mg Anastrozol

I'm a low SHGB at 13.9nmol

So what can cause this huge spike in T? It's been 30 days since I went from 185mg to 210mg and it's more than doubled my T levels. Could the Exemenstane have caused this?

I'm skipping a few doses of T and going back to 185mg. I don't feel great and my libido has dropped.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
So when your TT was at 644, you felt amazing, but when your TT is at 1500 you feel like crap?

ggenovez

I feel like that's my problem but I've never had the guts to try the lower dose. I need to quit being so stupid.
with everything there is a sweet spot. Mine was 700-900 total T with 210mg T and 3.5mg anastrazol. The sad thing is I just found it, and now I feel like I'm back to square 1.

DixieWrecked

with everything there is a sweet spot. Mine was 700-900 total T with 210mg T and 3.5mg anastrazol. The sad thing is I just found it, and now I feel like I'm back to square 1.
When you say that you aren't feeling it the higher t levels what do you mean?
Libido? Erectile function? Energy? Or anything else you can think of to comment on.

ggenovez

All those and I also look at sleep, and bladder control. I don't know what it is but when my hormones are off my bladder won't empty and I keep hitting the head. Also I've noticed I sleep less when my hormones are right. 7-8h. Now it's like 9. When my E levels are too high I sleep 9h but wake up exhausted. I'd say remember to when you where in your teens or 20's and how do you feel now vs then. when your hormones are right you will have all the libido, erctile function, energy, recovery, sleep... you did when you were young.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me