Back Pain and Posture Problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antonio94

Currently I'm having a serious back pain and I don't really know why. My friends often said that it's due to my excessive time working in wrong position, and so they advice to get something like back posture corrector. However, I'm wishing for another alternatives .
Thanks beforehand!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you work out your back, there are many good back exercises. Working out your abs also benefit your back. Two that I do every day are hyperextensions and using my inversion table. For my abs I like leg raises form a chin-up bar.

Antonio94

Do you work out your back, there are many good back exercises. Working out your abs also benefit your back. Two that I do every day are hyperextensions and using my inversion table. For my abs I like leg raises form a chin-up bar.

That would be nice, still I will probably follow my parents advice. They want me to see doctor before deciding to do anything.

Vince

Super Moderator
That would be nice, still I will probably follow my parents advice. They want me to see doctor before deciding to do anything.
You may also consider seeing a good physical therapist, I would think they could set you up with a good exercise program.

Antonio94

I wrote this a while ago. Maybe it will help:

http://mindbodycoach.org/death-desk/

Don't buy any posture correcting gadgets, correct your posture and strengthen the muscle groups that hold you up.Make it a part of your weekly routine of exercise.

Okay now that's really scary. I believe my current state doesn't that terrible, yet who knows what may happen.
And yeah I agree, I don't know how people use these tools but if there is no way using these tools alone can help this problem 100%... or even 75%

yovenim

Currently I'm having a serious back pain and I don't really know why. My friends often said that it's due to my excessive time working in wrong position, and so they advice to get something like back posture corrector. However, I'm wishing for another alternatives .
Thanks beforehand!
You should see a physician along with a mri it could give you lots of information about what is wrong with you back. I have a bulging disk in lower cervival vertebra which was herniated at some point, the X-ray were okish and did not helped find what was wrong. Both my posture and gait were really bad, my feet needed some care and I've a bad knee that never completely recovered; no matter a surgery. Andd while sitting... terrible habits... Swimming improved the matter for me it as it promotes symmetry and self-aware though decades old habits are not changed easily, it might as complicated to change habits and brains bias toward an improper posture (which it considers normal) than for the body to adapt (muscles, ligaments, bones structures), etc. I'm 41 now and I decide to take the matter at hand (taking care of feet and posture and back) BUT whereas there is some self medication going on (through product avvailable without a prescription) I got some professional assement of issues. For the herniated disks, I needed some anti-inflammatory drugs for a short perod of time (a neck brace for sleep ure woud have helped). Once the crisis is over the disk is still bulging which means the effects (bad postures, improper exercizing, etc.) will trigger the same consequences. I would not advice you to see a chiropractor or ostheopathic, etc, back manipulation require special care if there is an issue with you spine, disks, etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me