b12

Buy Lab Tests Online

mykel

Is it good to add b12 to your trt program being both boost red blood cells? I am suppose to take 30 iu a week be concerned getting hemocrit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I'm a fan of B12, especially going with methylcobalamin injections. IMO, you don't have to go overboard .. 250mcg -to-500mcg a week is good. Run labs in 4 to 6 weeks, see where everything is at. For me, it doesn't have to be administered every week. I can do every other week and be just fine. Keeping an eye on iron, ferritin, HCT (as you mentioned), along with cortisol & thyroid are equally important to ensure a good program.

mykel

Thanks betrayer Chris, tell me, I use a 31 gauge, insulin needle. I put it on the 30 mark is that correct? For 30ius. The clinic I use is not near by there in Florida and sent me instruction to use but that's it. I am trying to teach myself even using my trt I inject in my leg, I would like to inject in armand butt but don't know exactly were to inject. Thank you for your advise, means slot to people like me learning

I add B-12 to my hcg syringe EOD It helps on energy level etc.

I have bad B-12 absorption do to stomach issues and worsened by acid reflux mesds

cheap help when your already going to pain of injecting anyway

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Mykel, 30 on the insulin needle will be 300mcg. Look on your bottle and see if it says 1,000mg/ml. That is "usually" the standard measuring unit on B12.

bruin

I used to buy B12 from a chiro and then from Mexico, was always a fan and believer, however my Dr will not prescribe. Where can I buy online?
Duane

CoastWatcher

Having been diagnosed w/pernicious anemia, I have no choice but to inject B12. However, my doctor is an advocate and urges many of her patients to add it to their regemin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me