B12 and libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I’m looking at the same supplement. I haven’t tested levels and am curious what kind of results I would get with adding this to my regimen.

Is there a “standard” recommended dosage for B12 and Folate for the average person. I could always use a little boost!
I am not sure if homocysteine did help honestly, the only thing I notice improvement with is b12 however I am concerned with the high dose so I stopped it. I am taking lower dose now. However few days I took 5000 for three days and noticed improvement again.

I have to give homocysteine another chance and see how it goes.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I am not sure if homocysteine did help honestly, the only thing I notice improvement with is b12 however I am concerned with the high dose so I stopped it. I am taking lower dose now. However few days I took 5000 for three days and noticed improvement again.

I have to give homocysteine another chance and see how it goes.
What was your homocysteine?

M.J

What was your homocysteine?
I didn’t really measure it, again that’s why I am not sure from the supplement.
Beside b12 I have clearly noticed every time I travel “almost once a month” I stop HCG and only take testosterone. During my one week away I get increase libido, I assume this is due changes in my protocol “could be honey moon ??” Yet this is induced by stopping HCG only without changing my testosterone dose ! Cuz I don’t travel with hcg o my take testosterone with me.

Wolverine

Beside b12 I have clearly noticed every time I travel “almost once a month” I stop HCG and only take testosterone. During my one week away I get increase libido, I assume this is due changes in my protocol “could be honey moon ??” Yet this is induced by stopping HCG only without changing my testosterone dose ! Cuz I don’t travel with hcg o my take testosterone with me.
Many guys don't do well on HCG. Go for a while without and see how you feel.

GreenMachineX

Well if you get it checked, get methylmalonic acid checked too.

M.J

Many guys don't do well on HCG. Go for a while without and see how you feel.
The problem is I am planning to have one more kid. So I am not sure if I stayed for a long time without hcg what will happen.
And if it last or not. The only thing I noticed is increased libido when I stop it. How long will it last I am not sure.

M.J

Well if you get it checked, get methylmalonic acid checked too.
Get what checked ? My b12 is good but I did notice in high dose 5000 libido comes back but not sure it does last and I am concerned with the high level I would reach with b12 5000. So I am tying now to get it from time to time not daily.
I have tried less than 5000 but didn’t do much.

M.J

Also I have to note that b12 is not a magical tablet. It just moved things a bit, not to the honeymoon period level.

GreenMachineX

Get what checked ? My b12 is good but I did notice in high dose 5000 libido comes back but not sure it does last and I am concerned with the high level I would reach with b12 5000. So I am tying now to get it from time to time not daily.
I have tried less than 5000 but didn’t do much.
That was in response to homocysteine.

M.J

5000 seems to be extremely high dose. NOW Foods, B-50, 100 Vegetable Capsules is 50 mcg of B12 and says to be 2083% RDA
I agree it can go high but I noticed when I take it I see changes. I still cycle it from time to time. To get a bit of libido kick. Not crazy kick but it moves it a bit.

Matty

I am on Red Yeast Rice. It contains the precursor chemical to all statins (including Crestor). I don't have high LDL, and it lowers it slightly. For higher LDL, they will insist on a full prescriptions statin to control the dosage and quality. RYR varies greatly in potency. I wouldn't recommend taking it without the guidance of a doctor, and certainly not in addition to a statin.
I'm reading alot of good stuff about RED Yeast Rice, I hope it lowers my cholesterol and help with erection.

Matty

Unlike most other vitamins, B12 is stored in substantial amounts, mainly in the liver, until it is needed by the body. If a person stops consuming the vitamin, the body’s stores of this B12 usually take about 3 to 5 years to exhaust. Too much B12 can cause side effects which can include diarrhea, itching, blood clots, numbness in the extremities, and severe allergic reactions.
So only a blood test will be able to tell your level, is that correct.

DixieWrecked

I agree it can go high but I noticed when I take it I see changes. I still cycle it from time to time. To get a bit of libido kick. Not crazy kick but it moves it a bit.
Was curious if the topic of B12 injections came up in this thread. I might have missed it.

M.J

Was curious if the topic of B12 injections came up in this thread. I might have missed it.
I tried didn’t feel much the secret was my injection was abit low in dose and I only noticed difference when I used high dose.

I don’t use this high dose now daily I only take it from time to time. It’s improves libido but won’t kill for it. Didn’t feel it was a long term solution also felt I need to cycle it.

jobshopper

"The recommended daily amount of vitamin B12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms. However, because your body will only absorb as much as it needs, vitamin B12 supplements are considered safe at high doses. Any excess will be flushed out in your urine."

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me