B12 and libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I stopped b12 for almost a week, things are quite again.

defiantly this b12 did something for my libido if not even solved it, I used to go up to 16 spray a day.I think equal Almost 5000 I guess.

reason I stopped it cuz I got freaked out with the b6 concerned maybe it has some b6 in it.
Now if this spray is also increasing my b6 then maybe both b6 and b12 has something to do with it.

I guess if b12 available as injection I would try that maybe better ? Any thoughts ?

Last edited:

Gman86

I stopped b12 for almost a week, things are quite again.

defiantly this b12 did something for my libido if not even solved it, I used to go up to 16 spray a day.I think equal Almost 5mcg I guess.

reason I stopped it cuz I got freaked out with the b6 concerned maybe it has some b6 in it.
Now if this spray is also increasing my b6 then maybe both b6 and b12 has something to downlight it.
My eyes used to twitch I was thinking it’s stress related maybe it is maybe not but it’s not twitching anymore.

I guess if b12 available as injection I would try that maybe better ? Any thoughts ?

B12 is cheap. U can just try a different b12 product and see if u get the same libido boost, if u worried about the one ur using possibly having some B6 in it or something.

M.J

B12 is cheap. U can just try a different b12 product and see if u get the same libido boost, if u worried about the one ur using possibly having some B6 in it or something.
I ordered jarrow b12 5000 mcg.
I am also doing another test for both b12 and b6.

I need to understand what’s going on with my b6 and b12 to know what was behind the improvement I felt.

today I met a doctor who said my LDL is very high I may need to use “Crestor” to lower my LDL all my life :/.

still waiting to see defy to discuss all this.I remember dr.McLain put me in red yeast rise

any one knows if I should be on red yeast rise or take this “crestor” ? What do guys use here fro LDL ?

Last edited:

Golfboy307

I am on Red Yeast Rice. It contains the precursor chemical to all statins (including Crestor). I don't have high LDL, and it lowers it slightly. For higher LDL, they will insist on a full prescriptions statin to control the dosage and quality. RYR varies greatly in potency. I wouldn't recommend taking it without the guidance of a doctor, and certainly not in addition to a statin.

DixieWrecked

I need to understand what’s going on with my b6 and b12 to know what was behind the improvement I felt.

today I met a doctor who said my LDL is very high I may need to stay in “Crestor” to lower my LDL all my life :/.

still waiting to see defy to discuss all this.I remember dr.McLain put me in red yeast rise

any one knows if I should be on red yeast rise or take this “crestor” ? What do guys use here fro LDL ?
I have heard good things about Crestor pertaining to erections. It is actually supposed to help them. So that may not be a bad addition.

I know alot of people don't trust statins but I'm just saying, if you are in the situation with high cholesterol, and ED, could be helpful.

Gman86

today I met a doctor who said my LDL is very high I may need to stay in “Crestor” to lower my LDL all my life :/.

What’s ur full lipid panel look like? HDL, LDL, triglycerides mainly. I personally like my LDL close to 200. There’s benefits to LDL, just like there’s benefits to HDL.

M.J

What’s ur full lipid panel look like? HDL, LDL, triglycerides mainly. I personally like my LDL close to 200. There’s benefits to LDL, just like there’s benefits to HDL.
I just posted them to Nelson in another thread. He said I can easily take them down with a good diet.
But I do really watch out to what I eat I am surprised that even with the way I eat it’s still up maybe I need pay more attention.
BA91C4C9-1D83-4C3E-968C-582F98A1BF48.jpeg
25169B65-18AC-4A41-A8FA-FAD81354FD41.jpeg

Gman86

I just posted them to Nelson in another thread. He said I can easily take them down with a good diet.
But I do really watch out to what I eat I am surprised that even with the way I eat it’s still up maybe I need pay more attention.
View attachment 16727View attachment 16728

Ur HDL and LDL look great to me. U definitely want to try and get ur triglycerides down tho. Triglycerides are a sign that ur eating too much sugar/ processed carbs and may not be as insulin sensitive as u should be

What’s ur diet look like?

Gman86

Here’s 3 different lipid panels I’ve had done fairly recently. Only thing I’d change is trying to get my HDL a bit higher, but overall this is what I like my lipid panel to look like. As high as possible HDL, LDL around 200, and triglycerides as low as possible

HDL - 56
LDL - 187
TRIGLYCERIDES - 50

HDL - 42
LDL - 207
TRIGLYCERIDES - 51

Attachments

• 452D8D8B-6AF2-41C0-87DD-7F610860AA17.jpeg
    452D8D8B-6AF2-41C0-87DD-7F610860AA17.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 30

M.J

Ur HDL and LDL look great to me. U definitely want to try and get ur triglycerides down tho. Triglycerides are a sign that ur eating too much sugar/ processed carbs and may not be as insulin sensitive as u should be

What’s ur diet look like?
I am actually very healthy guy, around 24 fat weight 77kg hight 1,74, I can go down by 3k kilos or 4k max to reach my optimum weight to hight ratio.
I don’t do much cardio but been working out for the past 21 years.

I have maybe 4/6 meals fast food a week nothing serious.”not really fast food” pasta stuff like that.

Don’t you think LDL is very high ?

I am been extra carful now and I feel either this crestor “statin” is making my ER worse or I have to jump back to the b12. Will do another b test to see where do I stand before jumping to another b supplement.

M.J

Here’s 3 different lipid panels I’ve had done fairly recently. Only thing I’d change is trying to get my HDL a bit higher, but overall this is what I like my lipid panel to look like. As high as possible HDL, LDL around 200, and triglycerides as low as possible

HDL - 56
LDL - 187
TRIGLYCERIDES - 50

HDL - 42
LDL - 207
TRIGLYCERIDES - 51
I don’t want to take this “crestron” statin do you think I can go down from 293 to 200 with life style change considering I am not fat?

Gman86

I don’t want to take this “crestron” statin do you think I can go down from 293 to 200 with life style change considering I am not fat?

Ya 100%. U absolutely don’t need to take a statin, or statin like medication. I wouldn’t even remotely consider it with ur labs.

What’a ur diet look like? U say ur healthy, but post what a regular diet looks like for u day to day. A lot of people think they’re eating healthy when they’re really not

JA Battle

Ya 100%. U absolutely don’t need to take a statin, or statin like medication. I wouldn’t even remotely consider it with ur labs.

What’a ur diet look like? U say ur healthy, but post what a regular diet looks like for u day to day. A lot of people think they’re eating healthy when they’re really not
I agree. I’m realizing how unhealthy my diet has been. I don’t eat enough protein and carb intake is way too high

Gman86

I agree. I’m realizing how unhealthy my diet has been. I don’t eat enough protein and carb intake is way too high

Those are two common things for sure, with not so optimal diets. But I’ve been obsessed with health and nutrition since I was around 12, and I just turned 35, and I’m still learning everyday about what the optimal diet for humans is. There’s just so much to learn, and even worse so much misinformation out there. When I tell people that veggies eaten on a regular basis do more harm to the human body than good, people think I’m crazy. But it’s the truth. The science is extremely clear once u take the time to research it. Sometimes just taking veggies out of a person’s diet can resolve whatever health issue(s) they’re experiencing, without even adding anything into the diet. It’s actually kind of interesting. The more u learn about the optimal diet for humans, the more u realize it’s basically just doing the opposite of what we learned about nutrition growing up as kids. But lowering carbs, increasing protein, and increasing healthy fats will always get someone closer to optimal health. Obv it’s much much more complicated than that, but just doing that alone will definitely get u on the right track

M.J

So typically I go like this.
Half toast bread with chicken. Morning
Another half around 12 again with chicken

sometimes I do small rise at 2 with meat or tuna with cheese.

dinner usually is heavy maybe pasta, chicken or meat.

alcohol is around weekend one day or both days.and sometimes I have more than just two of four glasses.

I love meat though I tend to eat meat a lot.
————————————————————
I work out daily but only lefting weights don’t do cardio. I usually travel once a month for 5 days everything collapses meat and sea food stuff like that will be all over my meals.

I just took a membership in a diet food program high in protein 150g protein package. It will add more meals my my daily but I guess small portions and higher i protein.

what do you think ?

JA Battle

Those are two common things for sure, with not so optimal diets. But I’ve been obsessed with health and nutrition since I was around 12, and I just turned 35, and I’m still learning everyday about what the optimal diet for humans is. There’s just so much to learn, and even worse so much misinformation out there. When I tell people that veggies eaten on a regular basis do more harm to the human body than good, people think I’m crazy. But it’s the truth. The science is extremely clear once u take the time to research it. Sometimes just taking veggies out of a person’s diet can resolve whatever health issue(s) they’re experiencing, without even adding anything into the diet. It’s actually kind of interesting. The more u learn about the optimal diet for humans, the more u realize it’s basically just doing the opposite of what we learned about nutrition growing up as kids. But lowering carbs, increasing protein, and increasing healthy fats will always get someone closer to optimal health. Obv it’s much much more complicated than that, but just doing that alone will definitely get u on the right track

i have experimented with every diet and unfortunately just started to not care and was just focusing on calories. Now I’ve lowered my carbs to around 200g upped protein to 200g and eating 150g of fat for around 3k. In two days I dropped 6lbs of water to go to 194 from 200. abs energy & vascularity have improved quite a bit. prior, I was consuming probably 400-600 carbs a day with moderate protein and fat.

one thing I can say is Strength is crazy with the carbs but also no endurance and high blood pressure. I hope I don’t lose strength. I have lost some size which is ok but I don’t want to lose any more. I like being thicker and being able to deadlift 5 plates each side at under 200lbs.

Also I started to play basketball several nights a week for 2 hours. I don’t lift weights on any kind of routine basis and never have but I like to randomly go in on occasion and show off during hot chick hour at the gym haha.

I agree on the vegetables! The only vegetables I eat are a few cooked carrots and Decent amount of potatoes.

What are your ratios you try to hit?

Gman86

So typically I go like this.
Half toast bread with chicken. Morning
Another half around 12 again with chicken

sometimes I do small rise at 2 with meat or tuna with cheese.

dinner usually is heavy maybe pasta, chicken or meat.

alcohol is around weekend one day or both days.and sometimes I have more than just two of four glasses.

I love meat though I tend to eat meat a lot.
————————————————————
I work out daily but only lefting weights don’t do cardio. I usually travel once a month for 5 days everything collapses meat and sea food stuff like that will be all over my meals.

I just took a membership in a diet food program high in protein 150g protein package. It will add more meals my my daily but I guess small portions and higher i protein.

what do you think ?

See this is a perfect example of what I’m referring to, no offense. But ur diet is really bad. Again, no offense lol. But I’m not even exaggerating. Ur diet isn’t even close to good. Obv not as bad as only eating fast food, all processed packaged food, and/or all fried food, but apart from eating a diet consisting of just those things, ur diet lacks everything ur body needs, and contains mostly things that interfere with it functioning properly.

A few of the worst things u can eat are gluten containing grains, like bread and pasta, and pasteurized/ homogenized dairy from grain fed cows. Chicken is also not something u want to eat on a regular basis. Chickens are mono-gastric animals. Which means if they eat crap, ur eating crap. Opposed to ruminant animals that have 4 chambers to their stomachs, and even if they eat crap, they can still turn that food into pretty healthy meat for us to eat. So unless the chickens ur eating we’re pasture raised, u don’t want to eat it on a regular basis. So as far as protein goes, u mainly want to stick to eggs from pastured chickens, and meat from ruminant animals. And I don’t see any healthy fats in ur diet (unless when u say meat ur referring to fatty ruminant animal meat), which is arguably the most important macronutrient. Ur diet sounds like it’s extremely lacking in vital micronutrients, and ur eating a bunch of things that are causing damage within the body. It’s a recipe for ur body to be in a very unhealthy and sick state.

The good thing is that u said u like meat, and ur honestly not too far off in regards to eating a healthy diet. All I need to do is base each meal around a moderate/ large portion of fatty ruminant meat, or pastured eggs with the yolks. Or if u decide to eat a leaner cut of ruminant meat, just cook it in something like grassfed ghee or grassfed butter, or organic unrefined coconut oil if that’s ur preference. I personally use grassfed ghee. Then keep ur main carb sources to something like potatoes without the skins or organic white rice, or even squash, and fruit post meal or inbetween meals for snacks, as well as giving u another delicious carb source. And then either eat organ meats, or take a desiccated organ supplement if u don’t like the taste or organs. Salt is also extremely extremely important. So make sure to salt ur foods pretty liberally. But make sure u use either Redmond’s real salt or Celtic sea salt. Those are the two best, and what salt u use makes a huge difference. And u can still eat cheese and other dairy sources. U just have to make sure the dairy is from grassfed cows, is raw and never pasteurized, and preferably organic, but the organic part isn’t extremely important. Just better obv. U can still eat other meat sources, like chicken, turkey, pork and fish/ tuna, just don’t make them daily parts of ur diet. I know totally revamping a persons diet is extremely difficult and not realistic for most, but I would just try to eat as close to the template I recommended above and just try to eat better and better overtime and make small improvements when u can.

Gman86

i have experimented with every diet and unfortunately just started to not care and was just focusing on calories. Now I’ve lowered my carbs to around 200g upped protein to 200g and eating 150g of fat for around 3k. In two days I dropped 6lbs of water to go to 194 from 200. abs energy & vascularity have improved quite a bit. prior, I was consuming probably 400-600 carbs a day with moderate protein and fat.

one thing I can say is Strength is crazy with the carbs but also no endurance and high blood pressure. I hope I don’t lose strength. I have lost some size which is ok but I don’t want to lose any more. I like being thicker and being able to deadlift 5 plates each side at under 200lbs.

Also I started to play basketball several nights a week for 2 hours. I don’t lift weights on any kind of routine basis and never have but I like to randomly go in on occasion and show off during hot chick hour at the gym haha.

I agree on the vegetables! The only vegetables I eat are a few cooked carrots and Decent amount of potatoes.

What are your ratios you try to hit?

U have pretty perfect ratios u would say, for someone where athletic performance is important to them. U could definitely fluctuate ur fats and carbs if u find ur performance lacking in the gym. 150g of fats is pretty high, and u can definitely fluctuate between 200-300g of carbs per day and still be very healthy. So I would experiment with those two macros and see what u feel best at overall. Keeping ur protein around 200 is perfect. My ratios are pretty similar. I’m around 155lbs, and get around 200g of protein per day, probably around 200g of carbs per day, and probably around 100g of fats per day.

Carrots aren’t horrible for u. Ur diet would be better without them, but if u enjoy eating them I would say keep them in. And with the potatoes just make sure u don’t eat the skins. The flesh is a really good carb source overall

M.J

See this is a perfect example of what I’m referring to, no offense. But ur diet is really bad. Again, no offense lol. But I’m not even exaggerating. Ur diet isn’t even close to good. Obv not as bad as only eating fast food, all processed packaged food, and/or all fried food, but apart from eating a diet consisting of just those things, ur diet lacks everything ur body needs, and contains mostly things that interfere with it functioning properly.

A few of the worst things u can eat are gluten containing grains, like bread and pasta, and pasteurized/ homogenized dairy from grain fed cows. Chicken is also not something u want to eat on a regular basis. Chickens are mono-gastric animals. Which means if they eat crap, ur eating crap. Opposed to ruminant animals that have 4 chambers to their stomachs, and even if they eat crap, they can still turn that food into pretty healthy meat for us to eat. So unless the chickens ur eating we’re pasture raised, u don’t want to eat it on a regular basis. So as far as protein goes, u mainly want to stick to eggs from pastured chickens, and meat from ruminant animals. And I don’t see any healthy fats in ur diet (unless when u say meat ur referring to fatty ruminant animal meat), which is arguably the most important macronutrient. Ur diet sounds like it’s extremely lacking in vital micronutrients, and ur eating a bunch of things that are causing damage within the body. It’s a recipe for ur body to be in a very unhealthy and sick state.

The good thing is that u said u like meat, and ur honestly not too far off in regards to eating a healthy diet. All I need to do is base each meal around a moderate/ large portion of fatty ruminant meat, or pastured eggs with the yolks. Or if u decide to eat a leaner cut of ruminant meat, just cook it in something like grassfed ghee or grassfed butter, or organic unrefined coconut oil if that’s ur preference. I personally use grassfed ghee. Then keep ur main carb sources to something like potatoes without the skins or organic white rice, or even squash, and fruit post meal or inbetween meals for snacks, as well as giving u another delicious carb source. And then either eat organ meats, or take a desiccated organ supplement if u don’t like the taste or organs. Salt is also extremely extremely important. So make sure to salt ur foods pretty liberally. But make sure u use either Redmond’s real salt or Celtic sea salt. Those are the two best, and what salt u use makes a huge difference. And u can still eat cheese and other dairy sources. U just have to make sure the dairy is from grassfed cows, is raw and never pasteurized, and preferably organic, but the organic part isn’t extremely important. Just better obv. U can still eat other meat sources, like chicken, turkey, pork and fish/ tuna, just don’t make them daily parts of ur diet. I know totally revamping a persons diet is extremely difficult and not realistic for most, but I would just try to eat as close to the template I recommended above and just try to eat better and better overtime and make small improvements when u can.
I just subscribed with one of the best companies that supply fresh food delivered to me daily 3 meals two snacks, the guy who made these meals are very knowledgeable.
I will try and see where do I go from ther.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching