Awesome Source For Peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

jabarnes2006

I've ordered products from a few places but found one that Ive had amazing results with. Its call Top Peptides. They are a newer source so I asked the owner if I could help build up his website and get him found on Google. Ive been working with him for a couple weeks now and asked if I could offer you guys a special discount and he agreed.

Go to www.toppeptides.com

Use Promo Code "ExcelMale" for 20% off your order.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jabarnes2006

I've ordered products from a few places but found one that Ive had amazing results with. Its call Top Peptides. They are a newer source so I asked the owner if I could help build up his website and get him found on Google. Ive been working with him for a couple weeks now and asked if I could offer you guys a special discount and he agreed.

Go to www.toppeptides.com

Use Promo Code "ExcelMale" for 20% off your order.

Let me know if you have any questions!

They have a bogo sale going on right now on select peps and liquids. Just type BOGO when you check out.

J2048b

Damn it NOW A BOGO? Damn!

hey can u tell top the really really need to flavor that terpentine HOLY LORD! Like straight freakin isopropyl alcohol literely

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Ok kids, just ordered liquid Tadalafil 60 ml and with the discount code was only $30 so that is damn cheap!

I will test it and provide a complete review here and on the FB Group as well.

I have huge following so this stuff better be the real deal or I will sink them LOL!!!

captq

Ok kids, just ordered liquid Tadalafil 60 ml and with the discount code was only $30 so that is damn cheap!

I will test it and provide a complete review here and on the FB Group as well.

I have huge following so this stuff better be the real deal or I will sink them LOL!!!

Gene

Thanks for playing crash test dummy, I will make a move the minute you give the thumbs up.

I got great results from the evolution peptides Tad that still amazes me as I said in my review better than the real thing LOL.

But $30 bucks for 60 ML is like the cost of brewing your own.

Was shipping free for yours?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene

Thanks for playing crash test dummy, I will make a move the minute you give the thumbs up.

I got great results from the evolution peptides Tad that still amazes me as I said in my review better than the real thing LOL.

But $30 bucks for 60 ML is like the cost of brewing your own.

Was shipping free for yours?

Shipping was just $9...still, a fantastic deal.

If this works I will try a GHRH next.

OMI100

IF my math is right... 60ml X 30mg/ml = 1800mg/5mg/day =360 days...... A years supply at 5mg/day for around $40.00 5mg/day high dose for BPH.... 2.5mg/day for low dose BPH means 2 year supply low dose for BPH for about $20.00......

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me