Avoiding the US and the FDA

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am feed up with this country and all their laws that are "supposedly" there to protect us.
Has anyone found sources outside the US for purchasing prescriptions that are reliable? The world is a big place and the regs here are just making life difficult and expensive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am feed up with this country and all their laws that are "supposedly" there to protect us.
Has anyone found sources outside the US for purchasing prescriptions that are reliable? The world is a big place and the regs here are just making life difficult and expensive.

Are you looking into starting trt and do you have blood work to post?

Just so you understand this is a men's health/hrt forum and if you are speaking in terms of a reliable underground source for testosterone/AAS than you would be better served to go on one of the numerous steroids forums.

I am on a trt regimine under a doctors care, with a well know clinic. I would like to have the freedom of ordering my meds when I want and in the quantities that are convenient for me. The US goverment's restrictions as with most things are over the top.

madman

Super Moderator
I am on a trt regimine under a doctors care, with a well know clinic. I would like to have the freedom of ordering my meds when I want and in the quantities that are convenient for me. The US goverment's restrictions as with most things are over the top.

Does your clinic not provide you with enough medication between refills?

madman

Super Moderator

Unfortunately, the big man could care less about what would be convenient for us as they are much more concerned with the abuse of testosterone which they classified as a CIII controlled substance along with all the other AAS and you can thank Reagan and Bush for that.

Even though testosterone/AAS has therapeutic benefits they will always be stigmatized.

In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed the Anti-Drug Abuse Act which outlawed the sale of steroids for non-medical purposes. The hugely expansive law also prevented the sale of drugs near schools, and while there were many drugs banned in this act, steroids were notably present. Only two years later, Congress passed a specific act banning steroids in the Anabolic Steroids Control Act, placing steroids in the same legal class as “amphetamines, methamphetamines, opium, and morphine.” This classification obviously added more teeth to the previous bans and created large penalties for abuse of these legislations.

After a series of scandals and publicity in the 1980s (such as Ben Johnson's improved performance at the 1988 Summer Olympics), prohibitions of AAS use were renewed or strengthened by many sports organizations. Testosterone and other AAS were designated a "controlled substance" by the United States Congress in 1990, with the Anabolic Steroid Control Act.[39] Their use is seen as an issue in modern sport, particularly given the lengths to which athletes and professional laboratories go to in trying to conceal such use from sports regulators.

In 2004, President Bush signed the Anabolic Steroid Control Act which added many more “steroid-based drugs” to the Schedule III classification from a decade earlier.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Unfortunately, the big man could care less about what would be convenient for us as they are much more concerned with the abuse of testosterone which they classified as a CIII controlled substance along with all the other AAS and you can thank Reagan and Bush for that.
I'll fault them for not exercising their veto authority, but it's not the executive branch that writes legislation. The blame falls on both parties, with the Democrats in control in 1988 and the Republicans in control in 2004.

madman

Super Moderator
I'll fault them for not exercising their veto authority, but it's not the executive branch that writes legislation. The blame falls on both parties, with the Democrats in control in 1988 and the Republicans in control in 2004.

Of course, we know how the puppets are!

So true. I don't know if Regan was the reason. The system just sucks. To get this you have to give that....the system just continues to erode our rights while our so called representatives only represent themselves.
That said. Are there any "safe" sources to buy this stuff? By safe I mean good quality product.

DS3

So true. I don't know if Regan was the reason. The system just sucks. To get this you have to give that....the system just continues to erode our rights while our so called representatives only represent themselves.
That said. Are there any "safe" sources to buy this stuff? By safe I mean good quality product.
There's no underground source, even when they carry name brand hormones, that anyone can reliably say has good quality. If the minimum qualification of good quality was that you didn't get an infection from injecting a product, or that you gained muscle mass, then you can find those sources on evolutionary.org. However, if the minimum qualification is purity and consistency, there is no source outside of the pharmacy that will reliably meet those standards.

madman

Super Moderator

When sourcing through the black market you are always taking a chance regarding sterility/potency/purity/compound it truly contains/underdosed/overdosed/bunk gear.

Sure chances are if you find a reliable source through feedback from others than there is a good chance that the gear is sterile, contains the compound on the label, and is most likely potent enough to be effective.

Even then you will never truly know the potency/purity (mg/ml) or compound it contains unless you bought a testing kit.

Unfortunately, the testings kits will only tell you if it contains the steroid you are testing for or a completely different steroid or no steroid at all but will not tell you the potency/purity if a steroid is present.

In order to properly test for steroid/potency/purity one would need to have that done at a laboratory:

madman

Super Moderator

When it comes to UGL let alone home brewing operations even though test is dirt cheap to make it is still all about those $$$.

Sad to say but counterfeiting is still a huge business especially in the shady world of AAS.

DragonBits

When sourcing through the black market you are always taking a chance regarding sterility/potency/purity/compound it truly contains/underdosed/overdosed/bunk gear.

Sure chances are if you find a reliable source through feedback from others than there is a good chance that the gear is sterile, contains the compound on the label, and is most likely potent enough to be effective.

Even then you will never truly know the potency/purity (mg/ml) or compound it contains unless you bought a testing kit.

Unfortunately, the testings kits will only tell you if it contains the steroid you are testing for or a completely different steroid or no steroid at all but will not tell you the potency/purity if a steroid is present.

In order to properly test for steroid/potency/purity one would need to have that done at a laboratory:

There is one cheap way to "test".

Inject the stuff and test your total testosterone level. By now, I know what my levels should be at various points in time after I inject. It might not be to 2% accuracy, but close enough.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me