average weekly T dosage on this forum

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BJE

I’m injecting 80mg test cyp twice weekly for weekly dose of 180mg. I inject sub q. I also inject 333IU HCG every other day.

Systemlord

As of right now I'm doing 6mg daily (42mg weekly!) for 2 days now, I felt the cypionate within minutes and even better by nightfall, boy did I sleep well last night and woke up more energized and at 6 am instead of 8:30 am feeling like I needed more sleep.

My testicles pulled up tight to my scrotum already, that was fast. Muscles are really sore.

As of right now I'm doing 6mg daily (42mg weekly!) for 2 days now, I felt the cypionate within minutes and even better by nightfall, boy did I sleep well last night and woke up more energized and at 6 am instead of 8:30 am feeling like I needed more sleep.

My testicles pulled up tight to my scrotum already, that was fast. Muscles are really sore.

Out of curiosity, what was your previous dosage/protocol and why did you lower it to such a low amount? E2 issues?

Systemlord

Out of curiosity, what was your previous dosage/protocol and why did you lower it to such a low amount? E2 issues?

I had done 7mg daily back in late 2018 and felt amazing, by then the iron deficiency was just getting started and force me to adjust my protocol, at the time I didn't know about the iron deficiency. It's hard to say if E2 was the problem. The iron, vitamin C, potassium and vitamin D deficiencies could easily explain my symptoms.

I had estrogen in the 70's early into TRT and never had any symptoms other than being a cry baby during sad movies, other than that I felt great. I was insanely aggressive at 829 ng/dL, FT was crazy high well beyond 35 pg/mL (ranges 6.8-21.5).

Last edited:
I had done 7mg daily back in late 2018 and felt amazing, by then the iron deficiency was just getting started and force me to adjust my protocol, at the time I didn't know about the iron deficiency. It's hard to say if E2 was the problem, iron, vitamin C, potassium and vitamin D deficiencies could easily explain my symptoms.

I had estrogen in the 70's early into TRT and never had any symptoms other than being a cry baby during sad movies, other than that I felt great. I was insanely agressive at 829 ng/dL, FT was crazy high well beyond 35 pg/mL (ranges 6.8-21.5).

And what are your trough levels?

Larry P

.20ml or 40mg cypionate every 5 days. Last labs 4 weeks ago had total T at 1078ng/dl free T 12.7pg/ml and estradiol ultra sensitive test 32pg/ml. This is with LabCorp results/ranges.

Larry P

I did blood on day five at 8 am before I did my shot. This is at the lowest level for T before I did another shot. I respond very well to low doses. I feel good at this dose and a five day cycle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching