Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I've been experimenting with varying doses of 16-22mg EOD, after trying varying twice per week doses of 40mg-80mg. The things I've noticed with the lower doses (verified low-normal to mid range testosterone levels) are feeling more wound up (actually stimulated), OCD, health anxiety, extremely achy, emotional/irritable (but not depressed, almost manic), and early morning wake ups (being jolted awake). Using more T helps me feel more relaxed, calm, and sleeping in until 6-7am instead of 2am. Lower T feels like I've taken a stimulant and more T feels normal, but like I've said, the levels don't match the outcome. It's also pretty clear more T is increasing nitric oxide if you know what I mean and my BP might even be lower on higher amounts of T. The problem is my hct and hgb start to climb with amounts of T that are appropriate.

Can anyone explain the stimulated/manic feeling from lower T? What might be going on here? Then, what might be the solution? I'm using 20mg test eod now and feel OK, but nothing like 22mg eod felt. I can at least get normal amounts of sleep though finally. Any thoughts or input are appreciated.

For reference, 22mg eod and 80mg twice per week has my free test levels at top of range in the trough (feel great). 20mg eod feels decent but have not verified test levels yet. 50-60mg twice per week has me top third of range for free T (but have most but not all of those negative side effects listed above). 16-18mg eod had me bottom third of range for free T and felt absolutely miserable (couldn't get more than 4 hours sleep total in addition to all negatives listed above).

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't see nothing wrong with using 80 mg of testosterone twice a week. The only issue is, high HCT? Which means, donating blood.

JA Battle

I would say that the lower (meaning normal healthy) testosterone level is leading to a decline in dht. Dht is a strong promoter of gaba. Maybe with normal testosterone levels you just do not convert enough and would need to add dht. Only problem is dht is not available in the states to HRT patients.

Maybe while on hrt there is a need for even higher dht as hrt lowers pregnenolone and progesterone which are both strong gaba agonists in their own right.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me