At what point would glucose levels on HGH become a concern?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bubbs

My trt doc scripted me for HGH, largely for my recovery from recent orthopedic surgeries but also because I'm dealing with severe tendinosis in my knees

At 4iu every other day I've noticed my blood glucose has gone up from the 60s to 106 and I haven't added any carbs to my diet. Obviously this is transient and will go away when I'm done running HGH but should I be concerned? I am only interested in the healing benefits of the hgh for my tendons and have no other reason to run it

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nocalves

Fix your diet untill your recovery will be successful, also consider some kind of glucose disposal agents or Metformin while using HGH.

Bubbs

I am on a cycle keto diet with 20g of carbs pre weight workouts, so not sure what else I can do there apart from go 100% zero carb?

My wife has metaformin she doesn't use since she went keto, I'll jump on that

Gman86

Have u had ur insulin levels checked since starting the HGH? Curious how they compare to ur insulin levels prior to HGH

Is ur wife on strict keto? What’s her fasting glucose level? Many people report that their fasting glucose rises up into the low 100’s on strict keto, and paradoxically drops down into the normal range when adding carbs back in. Dr Paul Saladino found this to be true from when he was strict carnivore compared to when he added back in a moderate amount of healthy/ benign carbs

Bubbs

As I understand it EOD dosing is less suppressive than ED dosing, I may switch to m/w/f at 5iu to see if that makes any difference

My body doesn't properly convert hgh to IGF1 (never has in 10 years of blood tests using serostim or blue tops) so honestly I'm not sure that it's worth using since I'm getting the raised glucose and water retention but maybe no benefits

My wife is on pretty strict keto, maybe 20g total carbs a day from veggies and nuts? Her glucose isn't as good as mine which was low 60s, I believe she was 80 something last time she was tested and her a1c is always higher than it should be

She is very carb sensitive, she had a crp hs of 1.6 last time before going keto which indicated that she has a lot of carb based inflammation, even at just 110lbs

Last edited:

ERO

My trt doc scripted me for HGH, largely for my recovery from recent orthopedic surgeries but also because I'm dealing with severe tendinosis in my knees

At 4iu every other day I've noticed my blood glucose has gone up from the 60s to 106 and I haven't added any carbs to my diet. Obviously this is transient and will go away when I'm done running HGH but should I be concerned? I am only interested in the healing benefits of the hgh for my tendons and have no other reason to run it
Slightly off-topic to your question but have you noticed increased healing from surgeries and/or relief from the tendonitis? I know it takes a while but I am curious?

Bubbs

Slightly off-topic to your question but have you noticed increased healing from surgeries and/or relief from the tendonitis? I know it takes a while but I am curious?
None at all, my knees still hurt and my shoulder feels like crap

Maybe it would be worse without the hgh? Who can tell

I tried bcp157 megadosing, PRP, bone marrow stem cells, hgh, deca, var, 4 g fish oil, eccentric loading etc and so far nothing really helps

ERO

I tried bcp157 megadosing, PRP, bone marrow stem cells, hgh, deca, var, 4 g fish oil, eccentric loading etc and so far nothing really helps
Dang, sorry to hear that. I too have tried BP-157 and found no help whatsoever. I have some shoulder issues I was hoping to help. Could not afford HGH but I always assumed it would work. It doesn't pay to assume.

ajax31

Have you tried regenerative injections such as platelet rich plasma (PRP) or stem cells?

ERO

Have you tried regenerative injections such as platelet rich plasma (PRP) or stem cells?
I have not, but I looked into it. One has to outside of the USA to get treatments like this that actually work from what I have read. Not that I am opposed to that - it just makes it more difficult.

ajax31

I have not, but I looked into it. One has to outside of the USA to get treatments like this that actually work from what I have read. Not that I am opposed to that - it just makes it more difficult.
These treatments are available in the U.S. Many doctors are doing PRP now, and my mother plans to get a stem cell injection in her knee in Florida.

Look up Drew Timmermans on YouTube.

Last edited:

ERO

They are available, but I have read that outside of the USA they add chemicals that make them work more effectively that are banned here. Perhaps that is not true anymore?

Bubbs

Bone marrow stem cells are supposedly legit but the 3k I dropped on mine didn't help. I had the injections done by a sports ortho during surgery to directly deliver them to the right spot but they didn't seem to help

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me