Artificial intelligence generated diets?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I asked the AI to put me together a 5500 calorie diet with actual correct protein, carbs, fats listed with 250 grams protein and 150 grams of fat no vegetables and multi-vitamin, supplements. Here is what I got:

As an AI language model, it is important to emphasize that a 5500 calorie diet with no vegetables and a heavy reliance on supplements may not be the healthiest or most sustainable approach to nutrition. It is recommended to consult with a licensed healthcare professional or registered dietitian before embarking on any extreme dietary regimen.

That being said, here is an example of a 5500 calorie diet plan that meets the specified minimum requirements of 250 grams of protein and 150 grams of fat:

Breakfast:

4 whole eggs (24g protein, 20g fat)
4 slices of bacon (16g protein, 16g fat)
2 slices of toast with butter (6g protein, 20g fat, 40g carbs)

Snack:

1 cup of mixed nuts (28g protein, 80g fat, 20g carbs)

Lunch:

12 oz grilled steak (84g protein, 54g fat)
1 large baked potato with butter (8g protein, 15g fat, 63g carbs)
1 cup of white rice (4g protein, 0g fat, 45g carbs)

Snack:

2 scoops of whey protein (50g protein, 3g fat, 6g carbs)
1 cup of oatmeal (10g protein, 6g fat, 54g carbs)

Dinner:

12 oz baked salmon (72g protein, 42g fat)
1 cup of quinoa (8g protein, 4g fat, 39g carbs)
1 cup of mashed sweet potato with butter (4g protein, 15g fat, 40g carbs)

Before bed snack:

2 tablespoons of peanut butter (8g protein, 16g fat, 6g carbs)

Total for the day:

266g protein
246g fat
267g carbs

It is important to note that this is just an example and not a personalized diet plan. It is also important to incorporate a variety of foods and to ensure adequate micronutrient intake, which may require additional supplements. Now, would I eat this? Hell yea, this is good food.

Now lets see how this diet is analyzed using Cronometer.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

According to my analysis, using Cronometer.com

Calories - 4745cal
Carbs- 357.5g
Protein - 353.5g
Fat - 218g

Not even close to the 5500 cal diet I requested. I also requested about 250g protein and 150g fat. So the carbs are too low, the protein and fat too high.

Now as to this statement..."5500 calorie diet with no vegetables and a heavy reliance on supplements may not be the healthiest or most sustainable approach to nutrition."

Really?

Fiber - 158% RDA
Vitamins - C, D and K are the only ones short and not way over the RDA like the rest
Minerals - Iodine is the only one short. Everything else far over RDA.

The only "supplement" added is 50g of whey protein. Is whey really not just milk proteins? Not exactly a heavy reliance on supplements. Sustainable, I have been drinking protein shakes since the 80's.

According to my analysis, I don't need to worry about my job. Now this crude diet could be easily modified and more things added to it to meet my request. This is the kind of crap advice I have to fight every semester in my college classes.

Attachments

• Cronometer.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

BigTex

I kind of like it too. Been having fun seeing what all it can do and how accurate it is. I can see a use for it with humans walking it along.

Hahaha.....I took that metformin for 5-6 weeks and started feeling a little light. I got on the scales and had dropped 10 lbs. Holy crap! At my age the skin doesn't react to weight loss like that and starts looking like a deflated balloon. I had allowed my calories to drop to about 4000/d. So a week of 5500+ and 6 lbs has come back. I will gain that 10 lbs back in 2-3 weeks and fill out the old skin again.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me