Aromatase Inhibitor

Buy Lab Tests Online

JamesElder

Hello everyone, I am currently on TRT (150 mg/week) and I am having some estrogen issues. My last lab showed my E2 at 55 pg/mL. At the same time, my doc does not want to put me on an AI. I might have to go through the black market to get some. Does anyone know of any legit places that I could possibly order some? Feel free to private message me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Was your E2 test the regular or the sensitive? The regular test is only for women, yet many docs still use it - its next to useless for men.

Mojave

If I might ask, Why is the regular test next to useless for men? And how does the sensitive differ so much? I'm going to see a new Endo on the 21st and i was going to ask for the sensitive test even though my last test showed sky high Estradiol 127.4 pg/dl? I wanted to bone up before opening my mouth.

I've been using Adex for several months and need new blood work so its probably way down. Still, interested to know.

Hello everyone, I am currently on TRT (150 mg/week) and I am having some estrogen issues. My last lab showed my E2 at 55 pg/mL. At the same time, my doc does not want to put me on an AI. I might have to go through the black market to get some. Does anyone know of any legit places that I could possibly order some? Feel free to private message me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

What is your injection protocol? Do you pin the entire 150mg once a week, or are you splitting it up into two 75mg injections every 3.5 days? If you're pinning twice a week, would you consider an EOD schedule to avoid having to take an AI?

More frequent injections will help with more stable levels, and less aromatization.

If I might ask, Why is the regular test next to useless for men? And how does the sensitive differ so much? I'm going to see a new Endo on the 21st and i was going to ask for the sensitive test even though my last test showed sky high Estradiol 127.4 pg/dl? I wanted to bone up before opening my mouth.

I've been using Adex for several months and need new blood work so its probably way down. Still, interested to know.

The standard test, which is geared towards females, grossly overstates Estrogen in males. Men need the sensitive/Ultra sensitive tests that use the LC/MS/MS methodology. Basing your Estrogen management based on test results for females in a path to failure.

150mg once per week? Twice? How often are your injections and how much per injection. If it's 150mg once, that's the reason your E2 skyrockets, its far too much to get at one-time and the excess aromatizes. Deal with that before anything else.

HoustonTX

150mg once per week? Twice? How often are your injections and how much per injection. If it's 150mg once, that's the reason your E2 skyrockets, its far too much to get at one-time and the excess aromatizes. Deal with that before anything else.
Agreed. When I was on 100mg every 3.5 days, my estradiol would shoot up to 65 or 70s the day after

maxadvance

If you do decide to go outside of your doctor I can recommend a source, and it's domestic so quick delivery and no customs hassle. The products are legit, I am trying some of their sarms, but I have friends who have tried their liquid AI's and swear by them. Liquid Aromasin, Letrozole or Arimidex

https://www.sarmsx.com/

I have personally ordered from them.

mike7

If you do decide to go outside of your doctor I can recommend a source, and it's domestic so quick delivery and no customs hassle. The products are legit, I am trying some of their sarms, but I have friends who have tried their liquid AI's and swear by them. Liquid Aromasin, Letrozole or Arimidex

https://www.sarmsx.com/

I have personally ordered from them.
Thanks for the lead. I'm in the same boat as the OP. Doc wants to send me to endo to get AI and HCG.

50mg E3D

TT 725
FT 121
E2 56 (ultrasensitive @ Quest)

ERO

Just to reiterate - its typically best to go by how you feel rather than just by lab numbers. For example if your E2 is 56 but you have no high E2 symptoms and you feel great, then that might be a good level for you. On the other hand, if you are having definite high E2 symptoms then going with a low dose AI or injecting smaller amounts of T more often would definitely make sense.

mike7

Just to reiterate - its typically best to go by how you feel rather than just by lab numbers. For example if your E2 is 56 but you have no high E2 symptoms and you feel great, then that might be a good level for you. On the other hand, if you are having definite high E2 symptoms then going with a low dose AI or injecting smaller amounts of T more often would definitely make sense.
Definitely something I'll consider. I've actually increased my dosage, with doctor approval, to 70mg X2 per week. I feel better than the 50mg X2 and will get blood tests in a few weeks.

I feel OK, nothing magic. Mood's definitely better, morning erections every day, but no noticeable strength increases or anything like that. No gyno, although an occasional sharp nipple shock but that subsides quickly.

If it's been a week or so since that change to 70mg you're just in a honeymoon period, it'll start to even out soon and you may not feel so hot again.

mike7

If it's been a week or so since that change to 70mg you're just in a honeymoon period, it'll start to even out soon and you may not feel so hot again.
I've ordered a liquid AI and will take a very small dosage until I get an appt with the endo.
I see some really low SHBG right there
Meaning what exactly? I'm on my phone and don't have my test results with me currently to tell you the exact number.

ETA - SHBG prior to TRT was 33. Latest was 30 (10 - 50 nmol/ml)

Last edited:

maxadvance

I've ordered a liquid AI and will take a very small dosage until I get an appt with the endo.

Meaning what exactly? I'm on my phone and don't have my test results with me currently to tell you the exact number.

Meaning you have abnormally high Free T and and E2 for just a moderate level of total T and you just feel ok. Increasing your dose will do nothing for an increase in well being. Though you say you show no signs of high E I would concentrate on that number before upping your dose.

mike7

Meaning you have abnormally high Free T and and E2 for just a moderate level of total T and you just feel ok. Increasing your dose will do nothing for an increase in well being. Though you say you show no signs of high E I would concentrate on that number before upping your dose.
Thank you. I'll focus on lowing the estrogen via an AI as soon as it arrives. I appreciate the advice.

SHBG prior to TRT was 33. Latest was 30 (10 - 50 nmol/ml)

Thank you. I'll focus on lowing the estrogen via an AI as soon as it arrives. I appreciate the advice.

SHBG prior to TRT was 33. Latest was 30 (10 - 50 nmol/ml)

Mike,

Have you considered the possibility of going to EOD injections? Lower doses, more stable, less aromatization. Personally, I would try almost anything to avoid going on an AI.

mike7

Mike,

Have you considered the possibility of going to EOD injections? Lower doses, more stable, less aromatization. Personally, I would try almost anything to avoid going on an AI.

After reading this, and another thread, listing people's successes I'm definitely willing to give it a try. I don't know all the negatives associated with using an AI but would prefer to keep the variables to a minimum, less meds equals less things to dial in.

Would I be better served going back to 100mg per week split into EOD or stay at 140mg?

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me