Aromatase Inhibitor

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

After reading this, and another thread, listing people's successes I'm definitely willing to give it a try. I don't know all the negatives associated with using an AI but would prefer to keep the variables to a minimum, less meds equals less things to dial in.

Would I be better served going back to 100mg per week split into EOD or stay at 140mg?

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice!

When you decide at a dose, and adopt a new injection schedule, it's very important to be patient. Stick to it, making no other changes for at least four weeks, and then test your serum levels. Four weeks is the minimum time to let your system adjust, Dr. Saya argues for five weeks, my own doctor holds out for six weeks. Patience is the key.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I just read this thread.

It really bothers me when people spend time and energy answering a question and the person asking the original question does not show up anymore to provide more information.

mike7

When you decide at a dose, and adopt a new injection schedule, it's very important to be patient. Stick to it, making no other changes for at least four weeks, and then test your serum levels. Four weeks is the minimum time to let your system adjust, Dr. Saya argues for five weeks, my own doctor holds out for six weeks. Patience is the key.
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try the EOD @ 140mg and see how that goes. I apologize for the thread drift but definitely got some solid info, thank you.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try the EOD @ 140mg and see how that goes. I apologize for the thread drift but definitely got some solid info, thank you.

Mike,

If you've already started the 140mg/week, then I would stick to that dosage. Switching to an EOD schedule, that would be what...about 40mg EOD? Once you start that EOD protocol, stick to it for a good 5 weeks, then get labs, as CoastWatcher alluded to. You need to give your body time to stabilize on the new injection schedule.

Hopefully, you haven't taken any AI yet. I would hold off on that for the next 5 weeks if possible (baring symptoms), until after you get your new labs back.

Good luck, and keep us informed on how it's going.

mike7

Mike,

If you've already started the 140mg/week, then I would stick to that dosage. Switching to an EOD schedule, that would be what...about 40mg EOD? Once you start that EOD protocol, stick to it for a good 5 weeks, then get labs, as CoastWatcher alluded to. You need to give your body time to stabilize on the new injection schedule.

Hopefully, you haven't taken any AI yet. I would hold off on that for the next 5 weeks if possible (baring symptoms), until after you get your new labs back.

Good luck, and keep us informed on how it's going.
Thanks JT. I came up with 40mg as well and will start that tomorrow going EOD. No AI yet, although some is on the way to my house. I'm going to avoid using it if at all possible. Thanks for the advice!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me