Aromasin VS Arimidex libido comparison

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr MJ

I am looking for any info regarding personal experiences with Aromasin VS Arimidex for which one provided a better boost in libido, well being, fewer side effects...? I ask this because I have been on HRT for about 12 years now and have been taking Arimidex for about the past 10. First off is I don't like the idea of taking an AI, but after trying everything else at reducing E2 production my physician concluded that I am a high estrogen converter and put me on low dose Arimidex. This has worked quite well actually but I still have issues with some joint pain and libido issues at times and other annoyances. I discussed this with my physician and he said I might want to try Aromasin which destroys the aromatase enzyme. For anyone that has used Aromasin what is your opinion regarding libido issues, well being , ED etc... I have tried low dose,Sub Q, transdermals - you name it. I am currently on split shots Wed and Sat with stable levels of around 950. I do 1/4 mg Arimidex twice weekly to keep bad side effects from surfacing. I hear that Aromasin can affect your lipid profiles? What about Arimidex?
Thanks,
Mr MJ,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mr MJ

Without Arimidex I started out about 98 LC/MS/MS on 100 mg T per week . With Arimidex I started with 1/2 pill twice weekly which kept it @ 22 -31. This lasted for about the first 4 or 5 years then I had to increase T to about 160 mg per week, AI stayed the same though. I am a high metabolizer of T. I find that in order for my libido to be up ,along with everything else I have to keep it @ 22 or lower.

ERO

Joint pain and libido issues sound more like you have low E2 rather than high E2. I would be interested to see your E2 via the sensitive assay as CoastWatcher already mentioned.

Mr MJ

Thanks Nelson - My E2 ultra sensitive before any AI was 98 on 100 mgs Test Cyp. That original test was when I began this lifetime journey. My E2 now bounces around 14.7 to 35, with me feeling my best @ 22. Arimidex is 1/4 E3D. I know when it is getting low, I just wish I had a better response regarding my libido. My desire for sex wanes at times.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me