Arimidex dosage timing schedule²

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello everybody,
I am from France but i will try to do my best so you can understand me.

My protocol is :
Daily test 16mg
HCG 500ui 2times a week
And i need an AI but i wonder what is the best option of timing

I am lean, i eat clean, and i do cardio and some weight lifting 2 to 3 times a week.
My estradiol came back HIGH 2 times on my last bloodwork ( 117pg/ml range : 10-50pg/ml ) and the second time 110pg/ml ). I only have ROCHE ECL RIA test in FRANCE, but i know i am out of the range a lot so this is not normal.
My CRP is normal.
My morning wood come back when i take something like 0.25mg arimidex per week and i really feel a lot better.
I am going to do a new bloodwork to know where it is.
Do you think it is better to dose arimidex with 0.10mg every 3days ( what i do )
OR if it would be a better option to dose it daily with 0.035mg so you have stable levels in your body ?
With other drugs, stable blood levels are what you seek for, is this true with arimidex ? Or do you only take it on demand like this? I use my nighttime and morning wood to know if need my next 0.10mg dose...

you feel all the benefits of TRT when this E2 is in balance, when my E2 was at 117 i felt really bad, did not sleep well, felt tired all the time. It was hard for my wife too for sure. I was not able to have good erections...

Thank you for you help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everybody,
I am from France but i will try to do my best so you can understand me.

My protocol is :
Daily test 16mg
HCG 500ui 2times a week
And i need an AI but i wonder what is the best option of timing

I am lean, i eat clean, and i do cardio and some weight lifting 2 to 3 times a week.
My estradiol came back HIGH 2 times on my last bloodwork ( 117pg/ml range : 10-50pg/ml ) and the second time 110pg/ml ). I only have ROCHE ECL RIA test in FRANCE, but i know i am out of the range a lot so this is not normal.
My CRP is normal.
My morning wood come back when i take something like 0.25mg arimidex per week and i really feel a lot better.
I am going to do a new bloodwork to know where it is.
Do you think it is better to dose arimidex with 0.10mg every 3days ( what i do )
OR if it would be a better option to dose it daily with 0.035mg so you have stable levels in your body ?
With other drugs, stable blood levels are what you seek for, is this true with arimidex ? Or do you only take it on demand like this? I use my nighttime and morning wood to know if need my next 0.10mg dose...

you feel all the benefits of TRT when this E2 is in balance, when my E2 was at 117 i felt really bad, did not sleep well, felt tired all the time. It was hard for my wife too for sure. I was not able to have good erections...

Thank you for you help

Where does your TT and more importantly FT sit on such protocol?

Are you injecting daily due to having low SHBG?

Where does your TT and more importantly FT sit on such protocol?

Are you injecting daily due to having low SHBG?
My endocrinologist only gave me test for FREE T
It is 145pgmol/l for the range ( 30 - 189 )
On my last bloodwork my SHBG was in the range.

I inject daily because i had troubles with estradiol, it has bring it down but not enough to have it in the normal range... The fact is that i have symptoms if i do not take any arimidex...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me