Arimidex discontinuation update

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mr S

Is there any difference between Gynecomastia and adipose tissue? Also, older man who aren’t on TRT commonly develope “breasts” due to gravity I thought. All things go south.

Shad0w

So I shouldn't suppress my estrogen because its beneficial right?
What should I do about the tits that start growing on my chest?
What should I do about the excessive water retention. My hands and feet swell up like balloons. I can barely make a fist without feeling like my skin will rip. What should I do about all the water retention blood pressure issues? What about the stress on my kidneys and heart from this blood pressure? Ignore all that because estrogen is beneficial?

One size doesn't fit all and if someone has estrogen side effects and his estrogen levels are 60 then what should this person do?

If a doctor is really using his own 'first hand' experience to determine his patients protocol then he shouldnt be practicing medicine.

These guys falsely claim that no patient has ever needed an AI under their care....BS.
Me and other guys here have needed AI's. We are not fat slobs who smoke weed all day either.
You realize that water retention and increases in blood pressure are side effects of taking testosterone, right? Your water retention could very well be from the testosterone and not even caused by your estrogen. Duh you can shed water weight by knocking down estrogen, but that doesn’t mean it’s a healthy way of doing so.

Shad0w

Is there any difference between Gynecomastia and adipose tissue? Also, older man who aren’t on TRT commonly develope “breasts” due to gravity I thought. All things go south.
Adipose tissue is fat, gyno is glandular. The two are different.

tmaxey1

No such thing as ai rebound? LOL stop taking your arimidex and I guarantee you will experience a rebound. It is well known that arimidex causes a rebound. You must be thinking of aromasin. They have different mechanisms of action. And gyno is a predisposition, just like male pattern baldness. If you have gyno, you have the gene for it. You can have two guys with the exact same estrogen level and one may have gyno while the other does not. This isn’t because one aromatizes more, it’s because he’s genetically predisposed to getting gyno. And no I didn’t make this crap up. Have you ever done your research on any of this or do you just listen to an uninformed doctor? Regardless, if you’re fine on your ai, then stay on it and quit trolling.
So if someone doesnt agree with you or ask from proof of your made up science they must be trolling?

I have gyno. I know more about gyno than most people. I am more than aware that people are genetically predisposed to have gyno. However this does not mean gyno cannot be prevented or aggravated with high levels of estrogen. While some men can have E2 levels much higher than others and not gyno this doesnt prove anything we are discussing. In fact it proves my initial point that everyone is different and you can only make statements that pertain to what chemicals and hormones do in your body. This includes anastrozole.

If I stop taking arimidex it isnt a rebound I could experience. It is simply the chemical that prevents my testosterone from converting to estrogen that would no longer be present which would then allow aromatization to occur. How is this any sort of AI rebound effect? It sounds like you are not understanding what a rebound effect even means.

tmaxey1

You realize that water retention and increases in blood pressure are side effects of taking testosterone, right? Your water retention could very well be from the testosterone and not even caused by your estrogen. Duh you can shed water weight by knocking down estrogen, but that doesn’t mean it’s a healthy way of doing so.
Its funny to read a person who says Duh when they are making a moronic statement themselves.

Yes test causes water rentention.........Because it converts to Estrogen. This isnt that complicated. Its not the androgenic properties of test that causes water retention. Do a little homework on anabolics like Tren which are 500 percent as androgenic as test yet doesnt convert to estrogen and see if it causes any water retention at all.

Its the conversion to E2 that causes the water retention. Remove the estrogen conversion and you remove the excess water retention.

Shad0w

So if someone doesnt agree with you or ask from proof of your made up science they must be trolling?

I have gyno. I know more about gyno than most people. I am more than aware that people are genetically predisposed to have gyno. However this does not mean gyno cannot be prevented or aggravated with high levels of estrogen. While some men can have E2 levels much higher than others and not gyno this doesnt prove anything we are discussing. In fact it proves my initial point that everyone is different and you can only make statements that pertain to what chemicals and hormones do in your body. This includes anastrozole.

If I stop taking arimidex it isnt a rebound I could experience. It is simply the chemical that prevents my testosterone from converting to estrogen that would no longer be present which would then allow aromatization to occur. How is this any sort of AI rebound effect? It sounds like you are not understanding what a rebound effect even means.
Do you even understand how arimidex works? It doesn’t stop the production of aromatase enzymes, it simply binds to them before testosterone gets a chance to. So your body continues to produce the enzymes and this can cause a buildup. When the arimidex starts wearing off the enzymes become active and can all bind to the testosterone again, causing an acute spike in estrogen.

Last edited:

Shad0w

Its funny to read a person who says Duh when they are making a moronic statement themselves.

Yes test causes water rentention.........Because it converts to Estrogen. This isnt that complicated. Its not the androgenic properties of test that causes water retention. Do a little homework on anabolics like Tren which are 500 percent as androgenic as test yet doesnt convert to estrogen and see if it causes any water retention at all.

Its the conversion to E2 that causes the water retention. Remove the estrogen conversion and you remove the excess water retention.
If the water retention is due to estrogen then why do I retain more water when my estrogen is lower? I don’t experience water retention when I don’t suppress estrogen. It can be caused by a host of different things other than estrogen. Electrolyte balances, carbohydrates, cortisol levels etc. Not to mention exogenous testosterone can cause your body to store more glycogen than normal. For every gram of glycogen you store, your body stores 4 grams of water with it.

tmaxey1

If the water retention is due to estrogen then why do I retain more water when my estrogen is lower? I don’t experience water retention when I don’t suppress estrogen. It can be caused by a host of different things other than estrogen. Electrolyte balances, carbohydrates, cortisol levels etc. Not to mention exogenous testosterone can cause your body to store more glycogen than normal. For every gram of glycogen you store, your body stores 4 grams of water with it.
Again not trying to be rude or dismissive but its just not worth it for me to go deeper down this hole when a person is actually starting from the position that estrogen doesnt cause water retention. Ask your wife, sister, or mother if they have more or less water retention with PMS when their estrogen levels are the highest.

It's not even a debatable topic.

tmaxey1

Do you even understand how arimidex works? It doesn’t stop the production of aromatase enzymes, it simply binds to them before testosterone gets a chance to. So your body continues to produce the enzymes and this can cause a buildup. When the arimidex starts wearing off the enzymes become active and can all bind to the testosterone again, causing an acute spike in estrogen.
This is false information. Are you claiming that our bodies are over producing aromatase enzymes because arimidex is present and binding to the enzymes? This is just simply not true. There is no rebound effect at all. Zero. There is no buildup. Our body isnt going to over produce suddenly and these extra enzymes are just floating around built up in our bodies just waiting to convert our test to estrogen. Im sorry you are misunderstanding how this works. I would recommend you gain a better understanding of this with science backed proof before you come on public forums and spread misinformation. Im sure your intentions are good and you are probably a good dude. But this is not accurate.

tmaxey1

Thank you for the clarification. At some point, visually at least, they look
the same. Or I probably haven’t seen anybody with Gynecomastia.
They do visually look the same. Gyno isnt just hard tissue. Yes people get hard lumps when the gyno is forming but it becomes soft and feels no different that fatty tissue once its permanent.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... Are you claiming that our bodies are over producing aromatase enzymes because arimidex is present and binding to the enzymes? ...
This is the key point in this commonly made claim about E2 rebound with anastrozole. Is there scientific evidence for excess aromatase production when inhibition takes place? It may be a plausible hypothesis, but it cannot automatically be assumed.

tmaxey1

Shad0w

Again not trying to be rude or dismissive but its just not worth it for me to go deeper down this hole when a person is actually starting from the position that estrogen doesnt cause water retention. Ask your wife, sister, or mother if they have more or less water retention with PMS when their estrogen levels are the highest.

It's not even a debatable topic.
Im not saying it doesn’t cause water retention, I’m saying it’s possible that in some cases the water retention is due to something else.

Shad0w

This article is only saying that estrogen isnt the only thing that can cause water retention. It points to sodium.

The article does not say estrogen does not lead to water retention. I have seen zero evidence that estrogen does not lead to water retention and this article is not attempting to make that claim.
The evidence is in people’s bloodwork. There are people with estrogen over the “normal range” that do not retain water. You have to realize that a lot of the patients on trt and the few Dr’s out there that are passionate about trt are ahead of the entire medical industry on this kind of stuff.

Shad0w

This is the key point in this commonly made claim about E2 rebound with anastrozole. Is there scientific evidence for excess aromatase production when inhibition takes place? It may be a plausible hypothesis, but it cannot automatically be assumed.
Science aside, when I take arimidex for a continued period and then stop, my e2 spikes higher than if I don’t use arimidex at all. I’m sure others might have experienced the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale