Arimidex/Anastrozole intolerant. Would Aromasin work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

trt reznor

I can’t even tolerate a 0.0625mg dose of Anastrozole, I don’t know if it crashes my E2 or if I just get a bad reaction to the drug, but it takes about 2 or 3 days to recover.

Has anyone had this issue and then had success with Aromasin?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

seb288

You posted this a while ago, but I'll offer my two cents. I've had a lot of success with aromasin, but microdosed at 1/100 pill once a week. Studies have shown that 2.5mg has the same effect as 25 and 50mg. So I need even less than that.

As to whether it'll be a better choice, that depends - do you get a estrogen rebound with anastrozole? Where your E2 returns with a vengeance, or does it return to pre anastrozole baseline?

trt reznor

You posted this a while ago, but I'll offer my two cents. I've had a lot of success with aromasin, but microdosed at 1/100 pill once a week. Studies have shown that 2.5mg has the same effect as 25 and 50mg. So I need even less than that.

As to whether it'll be a better choice, that depends - do you get a estrogen rebound with anastrozole? Where your E2 returns with a vengeance, or does it return to pre anastrozole baseline?

Sorry for such a late reply, I never saw your post. But yes estrogen rebound is absolutely what gets me with arimidex, even the tiniest amount. Whats the cause of that?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me