Arginine/Citrulline Injection Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cameron58

I have some arginine/citrulline combination, 22mg per ml of each, for injection. I want to take it to see if it helps with erectile dysfunction. So, how much and how often? Does it have to be daily, or can I for the sake of convenience inject it on the 2 days per week I also inject testosterone? I also take 5mg of tadalafil twice per day. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

Why would you inject arginine or citrulline? These are easily consumed in tablet form and work well through digestion. I don't think I have ever heard of that.

Tdizzle

I was going to say the same thing , I never heard of injecting those amino acids. Did you get them from a doctor ?
I think the standard dose that folks take regarding NO products are 5-6 grams per day , every day. I saw a study where it was given to patients with congestive heart failure at much higher doses so I think one could safely take more then 5 g daily. I can tell you from personal experience that daily doses of those 2 products do have a positive effect on erection function / quality

captain

Defy has these on their med list. Tri-Amino claims it increases Nitric Oxide, improves circulation, growth hormone, and muscular endurance.

I get why you'd no want to put that nasty tasting crap any where near your mouth (arginine) but I have found it far easier and with great results on powder citrulline and pycnogenol taken daily. Stays looking like a "shower" rather than a "grower" and rest of body looks very vascular and veiny. Much easier to obtain and better erection quality as well

arynne

I have some arginine/citrulline combination, 22mg per ml of each, for injection. I want to take it to see if it helps with erectile dysfunction. So, how much and how often? Does it have to be daily, or can I for the sake of convenience inject it on the 2 days per week I also inject testosterone? I also take 5mg of tadalafil twice per day. Thanks.
Arginine is best taken by mouth 500 mg x2 daily.

FullAuto

Never heard of injectiing? However, I take a rounded tsp. each of L-Citrulline and L-Arginine (AAKG) twice a day. I personally don’t mind the horrible taste, but in the beginning and still at times I’ll mix in some flavored BCAA’s to make it more palatable. I purchase/use powder from “Bulk Supplements” found on Amazon. The results for me are lower/healthy blood pressure, excellent vascular look across my entire body, especially after exercise (diet key) and lastly I have rock hard errections throughout the night and/or when I need them most (the type of errections where I couldn’t safely fit one more drop of blood in my penis without busting like an over cooked hot dog)....I am 49 years old with a better body and better sex than when I was 20!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching