Are you worried about being dependent on TRT during the upcoming trying times?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Recession is coming, as well a shortages. How worried are you about getting being on TRT during these times and potentially losing access?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Recession is coming, as well a shortages. How worried are you about getting being on TRT during these times and potentially losing access?
I'm not worried and if shortages do happen in the future, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I have more important things to worry about in life than potential medicine shortages.

To date in my 50 years on earth, this has never happened.

Arcane

I'm not worried and if shortages do happen in the future, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I have more important things to worry about in life than potential medicine shortages. To date in my 51 years on earth, this has never happened.
sure. but all of those other issues would be even worse if we are going through it with crashed T

t_spacemonkey

you need a T SHTF plan. i highly suspect there will be shortages at some point.
all the guys who make fun here will have soft dicks for a long time when that happens
a) have a 6 month backup of T always
b) have something like clomid/HCG on hand if even that is not enough

jayt

you can not worry about such things, if it comes it comes and with our current leader in DC it might very well come. prioritize and maintain what is best for you..... I will not give up my T nor my supplements to maintain energy and my body.

Arcane

you need a T SHTF plan. i highly suspect there will be shortages at some point.
all the guys who make fun here will have soft dicks for a long time when that happens
a) have a 6 month backup of T always
b) have something like clomid/HCG on hand if even that is not enough
as someone who had to come off TRT for fertility reasons. Its no joke. the crash is real and changes your entire personality. I became a total wimp and my mental heal deterioriated dramtically. It would be way easier to deal with economic turmoil when on TRT. Things just roll off my shoulders and I have a " I will figure it out and persevere" mentality no matter what. l wheras off TRT It is much harder for me to handle adversity. Maybe others are different, but that was my experience

Rabbit91476

Yea I’ve stored any extra I’ have left . My dose is 200 a week. I only take 180 now. If there was a shortage I’d drop to 100 a week and be good for 5 months

AdamF

Life isn’t fair. Us low T guys should know that better than most. Sometimes its a cold world, and we just gotta do the best we can with the cards were dealt. I’d definitely research how to buy test from underground labs, just in case the need ever arises.

Willyt

if things ever get that bad.

would you rather be going through it with normal T?

or completely crashed
I am admittedly insecure about having to rely on TRT or any medication. It just bugs me.

It is an interesting theoretical question of what would happen to testosterone levels in men if civilization was thrown back into survival mode.

JmarkH

This discussion reminds me of a classroom conversation with a student.
Out of the blue. . . Student: If the program director says I have to take the course again, I'm just going to quit.
Me: Do you have any indicators that you're not passing? I don't know of any.
Student: No. I just want to be prepared.
Lots of eye-rolling among the other students.

I tried to redirect. Where attention goes, your life usually flows. Let's focus on success.

bixt

A shortage would affect FTM's, so I don't think it will ever be allowed to happen.

Thats what you would like to think. Pfizer Depo Test - always out of stock for months on end in some countries such as the below. Click the link "Pfizer" in the below quote and you will get the official Pfizer statement.

"
But Depo-Testosterone, the cheapest version of the hormone manufactured by Pfizer, has run out in South Africa three times for periods of between one and 12 months at a time since 2018. The latest shortage started at the end of 2021 and a March statement from Pfizer (which is dated incorrectly) said their product could only be back on the shelves — around the world — somewhere between April and June next year.

The stockout means the more than 28 000 transgender men in South Africa have few affordable options for getting hormone treatment. "

A practical solution is simply to just buy a lot of UGL testosterone and have it stashed. Testosterone is hardly faked or underdosed, and you will not be forced to use it unless the supply of the legit stuff does indeed dry up. UGL test is better than no test.

RickB

Thats what you would like to think. Pfizer Depo Test - always out of stock for months on end in some countries such as the below. Click the link "Pfizer" in the below quote and you will get the official Pfizer statement.

"
But Depo-Testosterone, the cheapest version of the hormone manufactured by Pfizer, has run out in South Africa three times for periods of between one and 12 months at a time since 2018. The latest shortage started at the end of 2021 and a March statement from Pfizer (which is dated incorrectly) said their product could only be back on the shelves — around the world — somewhere between April and June next year.

The stockout means the more than 28 000 transgender men in South Africa have few affordable options for getting hormone treatment. "

A practical solution is simply to just buy a lot of UGL testosterone and have it stashed. Testosterone is hardly faked or underdosed, and you will not be forced to use it unless the supply of the legit stuff does indeed dry up. UGL test is better than no test.

I don't think South Africa is a barometer for how trans issues are addressed here in the US, especially seeing how it says they've had shortages going back to 2018.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me