Are You Tired Even With Normal Testosterone? Adrenal Dysfunction

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

I was doing 5 mg 4x a day. I went as high as 35mg per day. I did Armour for very short time. I don’t even remember the dose it was kinda low. Didn’t anything but it wasn’t a fair trial.

My thyroid numbers are pretty damn good that’s why it was hard to get anyone to prescribe thyroid meds. Dr crisler gave me t3 because back then my rt3 was high. But I do suffer from low body temp 97.0-97.6. And I have symptoms of low thyroid

How do you feel after a meal, worse? As in a "drugged" tiredness

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I am on 90mg NP thyroid. Wasnt until I added 25mcg levothyroxine that depression lifted. My FT4 went up slightly but symptom change was dramatic. T3 can be too powerful in presence of HPA issues. Something to consider. How are ferritin, b12, other nutritional levels.
What were your thyroid levels before treating thyroid. Mine are decent

glob

I’ve tried hc a few times in the past zero symptom relief. And I don’t see prednisone as a long term solution just to be able to be on trt.

And the same is said with hrt as masking symptoms obviously something is making my t low and being on t would cause me to take more medication. Yet on ssri alone I’m doing better then I ever had then trying to manipulate hormones.

I’ve already tried everything you’ve said with horrible results. I was on hc mono. T3 mono, trt,mono, trt with hc and t3. Trt and hc only. Trt and t3 only. All absolutely the worst times in my health journey. Only time I could tolerate trt is with 2.5 mg of lexapro.

Neurotransmitters and hormones are so intertwined. I know your trying to help but I’ve been at this a long time. No easy fix for me
I know It’s old post, but what dosage of hydro do you try? 0 symptoms relief?

Charliebizz

Even at 40mg you have not had any improvement in symptoms?
I’m in a much better place health wise. I’m also able to tolerate trt much better now. My only real complaint is low body temps and my energy isn’t stable. I gave t4 mono a good run. And also armour. I just don’t feel right on thyroid meds. However t4 at 50mcg a day raised my am cortisol from its normal 12-15. To 18. I did feel warmer and my temps increased slightly. But when I went up to 75mcg I didn’t feel well. And I was getting intense body pain while on the t4. as for armour I just felt all over the place on it.

glob

I’m in a much better place health wise. I’m also able to tolerate trt much better now. My only real complaint is low body temps and my energy isn’t stable. I gave t4 mono a good run. And also armour. I just don’t feel right on thyroid meds. However t4 at 50mcg a day raised my am cortisol from its normal 12-15. To 18. I did feel warmer and my temps increased slightly. But when I went up to 75mcg I didn’t feel well. And I was getting intense body pain while on the t4. as for armour I just felt all over the place on it.
sounds more like neurotransmitter issues, i am now on 50mg zoloft and have improved, go figure

Charliebizz

My 8am cortisol is 10. It's in the normal range but in the low side. Should this be tested further?
I wish we had a clear answer on this my friend. I know when I was as low as a 6 I felt god awful. But I’ve come back 18-19 and feel The same as I do now when I average 12-15.

Charliebizz

How did your raise it?
Mine was only super low when I was on test cypionate. Doesn’t make any sense. But tested it out a few times. Enanthate doesn’t seem to mess with my cortisol. Also t4 mono raised my cortisol. But I didn’t feel much better on thyroid meds (I have good natural labs but low body temps) so I got off

GreenMachineX

Mine was only super low when I was on test cypionate. Doesn’t make any sense. But tested it out a few times. Enanthate doesn’t seem to mess with my cortisol. Also t4 mono raised my cortisol. But I didn’t feel much better on thyroid meds (I have good natural labs but low body temps) so I got off
I see. I'm on t4 Mono also. I wonder if pregnenolone would apply here.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me