Are you scared about your HDL going down on T.R.T??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi Guys been on Nelson's forum for a good while but like too make a very important post.

I been on T.R.T for 3 months & half on the Injection protocol prior to that it was 2 Months on Transdermal Compounded TEST Cream, going for a Cholesterol test soon.

By how much did your HDL values drop on INJECTIONS was it significant for you, or not much at all over the years?

Please share your experiences guys each and every one of you, how it affected it lipids, as that is the biggest worry on T.R.T also besides Hematocrit. Can some guys bypass the HDL lowering effect or will every male get it who goes from Transdermal test onto injectable form?

Also to COMBAT all of this, did you start supplementing, Fish Oil EOD, Niacin 500-1000mg capsules or red rice yeast? Let me know below. You welcome, Danny

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Mine dropped from 68-56. I just take 4g/day of carlson super omega-3 fish oil caps and otherwise eat normally.

Note I took the fish oil even before trt. That is good stuff.

By the way 56 HDL is good still, what does your DIET consist mainly of? are you Omnivore eating both veggies & meats? what kind of diet plan did you adopt? do you think your HDL mainly increased from FISH oils too?

Joey786

The only time my hdl dropped while on trt was when I took anastrozole back in the day. I stopped anastrozole years ago and my hdl recovered to 50-55 and has stayed there ever since.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The only time my hdl dropped while on trt was when I took anastrozole back in the day. I stopped anastrozole years ago and my hdl recovered to 50-55 and has stayed there ever since.

Thanks for adding this comment.

The main reasons for low HDL on TRT are:

1- Metabolic dysfunction. Obesity. Poor diet
2- Anastrozole use.
3- High T dose use.
4- Adding anabolic steroids to TRT.

barry1

Hi Guys been on Nelson's forum for a good while but like too make a very important post.

I been on T.R.T for 3 months & half on the Injection protocol prior to that it was 2 Months on Transdermal Compounded TEST Cream, going for a Cholesterol test soon.

By how much did your HDL values drop on INJECTIONS was it significant for you, or not much at all over the years?

Please share your experiences guys each and every one of you, how it affected it lipids, as that is the biggest worry on T.R.T also besides Hematocrit. Can some guys bypass the HDL lowering effect or will every male get it who goes from Transdermal test onto injectable form?

Also to COMBAT all of this, did you start supplementing, Fish Oil EOD, Niacin 500-1000mg capsules or red rice yeast? Let me know below. You welcome, Danny
Which is the best niacin? Can't take the flush.

Low HDL can also be ones genetics. As I understand it when the Cholesterol doesn´t make in to the cells like it should you will end having a surplus (high LDL) and HDL (the cleaner) thinks that it doesn´t need to clean that much because the cells don´t get enough. Only a theory

Gman86

Don’t forget about the thyroid. Healthy T3 levels, not just on paper, but enough T3 getting into the actual cells/ receptors, is one of the number one ways to control cholesterol. I didn’t realize this until recently, but there’s so many studies and anectodal stories about proper thyroid function and cholesterol levels. I’m surprised the link between cholesterol and thyroid function isn’t discussed more often.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was told by my lipidology, they would start doing Labs checking the particles in the HDL cholesterol sometime this year. Just like they do with LDL cholesterol. At least then we'll know if we're making good HDL cholesterol or bad.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me