Are you adjusting your vitamin D intake to account for the Fall/Winter months of limited sunlight exposure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrewBwinter

I'm still reeling from the symptoms and over supplementing iron helps with the excessive urination and diarrhea/IBS and nausea. This doesn't come without a price, rashes on ankles and a sudden but short term increase in glucose if I go too far.

I found a study on the relationship between iron and vitamin D supplements, too much vitamin D supplements can actually greatly affect iron absorption in the gut. Two weeks after starting vitamin D supplements, symptoms started to appear after two weeks of symptom relief.

My ferritin levels has almost doubled (43->79) since stopping vitamin D supplements.

I watched Morley Robins again yesterday and his philosophy on excessive Vitamin D makes sense.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gladiator

I'm still reeling from the symptoms and over supplementing iron helps with the excessive urination and diarrhea/IBS and nausea. This doesn't come without a price, rashes on ankles and a sudden but short term increase in glucose if I go too far.

I found a study on the relationship between iron and vitamin D supplements, too much vitamin D supplements can actually greatly affect iron absorption in the gut. Two weeks after starting vitamin D supplements, symptoms started to appear after two weeks of symptom relief.

My ferritin levels has almost doubled (43->79) since stopping vitamin D supplements 4 weeks ago.

Thanks for this. I’m now intrigued about iron levels going up after stopping vitamin D.
You found most of this out from trial and error did you

Systemlord

I’m now intrigued about iron levels going up after stopping vitamin D.

I must I have an extreme sensitivity to vitamin D, my levels have dropped from 74 measured on March 4 and have dropped 26 points and is now 48 and symptoms are still present but declining.

There seems to be a connection between my declining vitamin D levels and increasing ferritin levels.

Systemlord

Isn't it possible it's from something else then?
No, because these symptoms I have now were much stronger four weeks ago. Any time I consume anything with vitamin D in it, I experienced a worsening of the symptoms that have been declining over the past couple of weeks.

I get the same symptoms whether I eat something with vitamin D in it or vitamin D supplement itself.

I got these symptoms 2 weeks ago after consuming a glass 2 glasses of almond milk, which has 100 iu vitamin D.

Last edited:

GreenMachineX

No, because these symptoms I have now were much stronger four weeks ago. Any time I consume anything with vitamin D in it, I experienced a worsening of the symptoms that have been declining over the past couple of weeks.

I get the same symptoms (kidney pain, excess urination, dehydration) whether I eat something with vitamin D in it or vitamin D supplement itself.

I got these symptoms 2 weeks ago after consuming a glass of almond milk, which has 100 iu vitamin D.
Gotcha. What were all your symptoms?

Systemlord

Gotcha. What were all your symptoms?
Muscles cramps, kidney pain, excess urination, dehydration, heart arrhythmia, nausea, testicular pain, bone pain and erectile dysfunction upon consuming the vitamin D.

I mistakenly ate mushrooms yesterday and these symptoms returned, but not as bad as two weeks ago when drinking the almond milk which has a lot more vitamin D in it.

Interestingly I just obliterated at tooth and need a crown eating something that wasn't that hard.

Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

Last edited:

Systemlord

The last couple of days I've noticed big reduction in symptoms I associate with vitamin D toxicity and my erections have become much more active in the last 3 days.

This is strange considering vitamin D is supposed to help with erections. It seems everyday there's more activity down there.

That means even at 48, this is too high a vitamin D level for me.

andrewBwinter

Can I ask why we are taking Vitamin D3?
  • Issues with iron buildup in the tissue
  • If we are taking exogenous T then natural shuts down so raising T naturally seems redundant
  • D interferes with Mg

Last edited:

Systemlord

I had a snack at work today and has a very bad reaction, turns out it had a lot of calcium in it. Instant heart arrhythmia, mental confusion, nausea and fatigue. I had to go home early.

I did have to start adding vitamin D back into my diet because all the symptoms came back the last 3-4 days.

I can however eat mushrooms without much issue, only has 1mg calcium compared to 336mg in the snack.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me