Are you adjusting your vitamin D intake to account for the Fall/Winter months of limited sunlight exposure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

I had a snack at work today and has a very bad reaction, turns out it had a lot of calcium in it. Instant heart arrhythmia, mental confusion, nausea and fatigue. I had to go home early.

I did have to start adding vitamin D back into my diet because all the symptoms came back the last 3-4 days.

I can however eat mushrooms without much issue, only has 1mg calcium compared to 336mg in the snack.
What are your low D symptoms?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

What are your low D symptoms?
My GI goes crazy when I eat something, bloating in the stomach, skin on my back burns and turns red and is dry. I lose muscle strength and energy as well.

These are the symptoms I encountered for 5-6 months before getting the low vitamin D result.

There were days when the symptoms seem to vanish, looking back those days I was either drinking milk/protein shakes, eating a pound of bacon, or other foods with vitamin D.

GreenMachineX

My GI goes crazy when I eat something, bloating in the stomach, skin on my back burns and turns red and is dry. I lose muscle strength and energy as well.

These are the symptoms I encountered for 5-6 months before getting the low vitamin D result.

There were days when the symptoms seem to vanish, looking back those days I was either drinking milk/protein shakes, eating a pound of bacon, or other foods with vitamin D.
Interesting. I'm dealing with some bizarre side effects and looking at my protein shakes as a potential cause, or excess vitamin C...

Systemlord

excess vitamin C...
I've had that before when I started supplementing iron glycinate for iron deficiency, but little did I know it had 110 mg vitamin C mixed in to aid absorption and started having problems after 4 weeks.

I stopped the iron glycinate and symptoms started declining and at the same time another set of symptoms returning. The iron glycinate had both iron and vitamin C deficiency and was very sensitive to the latter.

I'm dealing with some bizarre side effects
What are your symptoms?

GreenMachineX

I've had that before when I started supplementing iron glycinate for iron deficiency, but little did I know it had 110 mg vitamin C mixed in to aid absorption and started having problems after 4 weeks.

I stopped the iron glycinate and symptoms started declining and at the same time another set of symptoms returning. The iron glycinate had both iron and vitamin C deficiency and was very sensitive to the latter.

What are your symptoms?
Muscle cramping feeling (never goes full on cramp though), intermittent muscle weakness, fatigue and overstimulation, tinnitus-like sensation but also occasional real tinnitus (can't describe the former any better except that it's constant and used to only happen after a night of no sleep), mild nausea and headache that starts around 3pm.

Systemlord

I seem very sensitive to vitamin D supplements and can't even handle 200iu D3 and don't have problems when consuming food with vitamin D, only the calcium causes problems do to over supplementation of vitamin D which raised my calcium levels to where I can't even drink, eat anything with calcium.

Does anyone know what food contains high levels of vitamin D and little to no calcium?

GreenMachineX

I seem very sensitive to vitamin D supplements and can't even handle 200iu D3 and don't have problems when consuming food with vitamin D, only the calcium causes problems do to over supplementation of vitamin D which raised my calcium levels to where I can't even drink, eat anything with calcium.
You know you better than anyone, but honestly that doesn't sound right...

Systemlord

I have been supplenating 6400 IU for about 1 month and the last 2 weeks I had been forced to reduce to 4800 IU due to the symptoms that keep creeping up on me, and now I'm starting to urinate a lot again, headaches, irregular heart beat, fatigue, bone pain, GI pain, hives and stinging sensation in skin.

All symptoms are subsiding and almost nonexistent after not taking any vitamin D this morning.

It would seem I can't handle vitamin D 40>. Two weeks ago I was at 39, and what a big difference it made in how I feel mentally, and physically compared to 33.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Did you know vitamin D levels affects estrogen levels?

Menopausal women with low vitamin D has the most intense hot flashes. I get hot flashes any lower than 800 IU even though my TRT dosage is more than appropriate and have low appetite.

My appetite is normal when taking 1000 IU.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me