Are cannabis and cannabinoids safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

THC works anti-sleep for me. bad strains/high dose make me very very anxious.
but there are products/dosing which work wonders. i hate d8. products high in CBN work wonder for sleep induction (but not maintenance).
for some people it is a matter of finding the right product/dose/strain.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I talked about using THC for sleep and relieving anxiety. I was talking about indica, it's the only THC I would use for sleep and anxiety issues. I agree, if you use it daily, it will become addictive.

Belekas

nobody
When I talked about using THC for sleep and relieving anxiety. I was talking about indica, it's the only THC I would use for sleep and anxiety issues. I agree, if you use it daily, it will become addictive.
As someone who was on heavy indica everyday for nearly 3 decades I can confirm that.

t_spacemonkey

I'm on the fence with weed. it's totally counter-productive for any body-building goals. it clouds your clear thinking, you think you mind has been opened, but in reality you are circling like a hamster in hamster wheel. a bit of a trap. prohibition of any kind is of course BS as well.
the weed industry and their claims of benefits are full of garbage too. gov lies as well.
its hard to know where the truth is. i take the approach of very occasional use, 1x month or so, special occasions, like with cigars. day to day this stuff is poison

mike7

I used some cannabis years ago when I was anxious from PTSD. High CBD,/low THC strains had a calming effect. THC (and sativa strains) made me terribly anxious, hyper, racy, paranoid and panic.
The effects of marijuana, positive and negative, are mainly due to the terpenes involved.

Sativa and Indica are fairly generic terms that don’t offer you much in terms of knowing the effect/feeling that you should expect from a specific strain.

I understand why people use those terms, myself included, but science has truly pushed us into a new understanding of what is possible.

By knowing the exact terpenes involved you can predict the outcome. As an example, I look for high terpinolene and limonene. Why? High energy, happy, boosts libido and great for sex!

Dialingitin

By knowing the exact terpenes involved you can predict the outcome. As an example, I look for high terpinolene and limonene. Why? High energy, happy, boosts libido and great for sex!

100% agreed on the terp profile being most important. The problem with weed, for me, is it absolutely destroys my ability to manage appetite. Even on my GLP1 med, which is awesome for clamping down on any urge to overeat, any/all weed I have tried leads me straight to mind numbing eating binges. Is there a terpene profile that suppresses appetite or is less of an appetite stimulant?

mike7

100% agreed on the terp profile being most important. The problem with weed, for me, is it absolutely destroys my ability to manage appetite. Even on my GLP1 med, which is awesome for clamping down on any urge to overeat, any/all weed I have tried leads me straight to mind numbing eating binges. Is there a terpene profile that suppresses appetite or is less of an appetite stimulant?
Humulene is thought to suppress appetite.

Some popular strains are Super Lemon Haze (one of my faves), Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow.

cheysel

Hey there! It's great to see people discussing the safety of cannabis and cannabinoids. It's important to remember that everyone reacts differently to different strains, and it's all about finding what works best for you. I totally agree with you that terpenes play a big role in the effects of marijuana. Have you ever tried any weed boxes that come with weed and various strains? I've heard they can be a great way to try out different strains and find what works best for you. Keep on exploring and finding what works for you!

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
The only type of weed I ever use has been indica. Which on occasion. I have used for sleep and relaxing my body. It's never had any affect on my appetite.

Montrealer

The uncontrollable use of cannabis with a high concentration of THC can cause problems and even endanger lives. For example, driving under the influence of any drug is extremely dangerous.

The statistics of the ambulatory medical programs showed that, compared to adults, adolescents are 4 to 7 times more susceptible to a cannabis use disorder.

Cannabis and its compounds can be contaminated with pesticides and other toxic substances.

Smoking cannabis during pregnancy or after the baby is born can cause low birth weight or premature birth, small length, and some long-term developmental difficulties later in life.

Older adults can experience various injuries, and complicated fractures, as a result of frequent use of cannabis.
CBD pills keep an incredible quality of life and sleep for my 96 yo mom. A joint in the evening makes my and my wife's nights entertaining, and refreshing. After starting using cannabis nightly, we forgot what arthritic aches were like ))

Montrealer

I think cannabis is very addictive.
It's not ))
Smoking it daily at home, but I travel a lot for work and pleasure. When I am away for weeks, I experience zero cravings or discomfort.
I also saw claims regarding pot affecting cognitive function over a period of time. Hard to agree if you look at successful pot smokers like Richard Branson, Elon Musk, and Obama (regardless of whether you like them or not). I myself am a lifelong pot smoker, 58, in a C position in a high-tech company. I would assume my colleagues and superiors would notice any effect of pot on my reasoning and decision-making. I smoke with my wife, nightly. And I thoroughly enjoy it ))

Fernando Almaguer

It's not ))
Smoking it daily at home, but I travel a lot for work and pleasure. When I am away for weeks, I experience zero cravings or discomfort.
I also saw claims regarding pot affecting cognitive function over a period of time. Hard to agree if you look at successful pot smokers like Richard Branson, Elon Musk, and Obama (regardless of whether you like them or not). I myself am a lifelong pot smoker, 58, in a C position in a high-tech company. I would assume my colleagues and superiors would notice any effect of pot on my reasoning and decision-making. I smoke with my wife, nightly. And I thoroughly enjoy it ))
Elon musk is not a pot smoker lol and naming a few famous people does not mean it is not harmful or has deleterious effects on cognition, IQ and vocabulary plus pronunciation. The pot head slur is very real

Montrealer

Remember, he did not inhale, this is the perfect example of a photo taken out of context. He hit it on JRE as a bit, do your research bud
Thanks, bro ))
Would Steve Jobs or Bill Gates be more convincing examples for you? Links to proofs are inside the article.

Fernando Almaguer

Thanks, bro ))
Would Steve Jobs or Bill Gates be more convincing examples for you? Links to proofs are inside the article.

I am not your bro. and name dropping does not make your point valid. See the research on cognitive decline. Especially in the memory dept. and vocabulary word recall dept. or we can just agree to disagree. Some people are not as damaged by weed. I don't think it's the overwhelming majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale