Are cannabis and cannabinoids safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewBwinter

Answering the question in the title, I'd say yes. However is it effective for your condition, maybe not.

My medical Rx for CBD oil was effective to start about 1.5 years ago, however I am up to 9 ml per day (3x3ml) for my hip OA and it doesn't really work. However, I have started supplementing with PEA 400 x2 with 1 ml of CBD and it works. Both CBD and PEA act on the cannabinoid receptors.

I have been experimenting with a number of management solutions and this seems to be effective in the short term. I will need a new hip in 3-5 years under Ontario Health Insurance care.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

I never got anything out of CBD oil, but I also may not have had a problem CBD oil could help with. Everyone I have ever known that did a lot of THC containing products in any form became mildly retarded In ways that never went away, so I’d be wary of those.

Fernando Almaguer

I never got anything out of CBD oil, but I also may not have had a problem CBD oil could help with. Everyone I have ever known that did a lot of THC containing products in any form became mildly retarded In ways that never went away, so I’d be wary of those.
Retarded in what sense?

Guided_by_Voices

Retarded in what sense?
I knew people in high-school for whom it was like it turned their brain-energy down and it never fully came back. They were still somewhat "smart", but not with the sense of energy they had before. The statement above is a bit of an overstatement in my experience, but the psychoactive form of THC (which is not what we're talking about here) should IME be treated with great caution as there seem to be negative long-term affects in some people.

Anonymon

Retarded in what sense?
Similar to what the other guy said, and I have a lot of people with stories like that, and have just known plenty of people like that. More specifically, lower working memory, more sluggish mind, generally worse memory, harder to focus. Generalized complete diminishment of mental capacity.

Smoking a joint isn’t going to make you special ed or anything, though doing it when you’re younger seemingly might, but in general all the people I know that got super into pot, even if they stopped, where never 100% mentally after that.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know anyone who had issues when smoking weed. One of my co-workers when I work construction always smoked weed on break, before work and after work. He was muscle head-toe and I love working with him. He was super hard worker and a great guy to work with.

My other fellow workers who use other types of drugs did have memory issues and work issues.

MDavidW76

My wife has taken to using CBD lube and it has almost completely done away with her Proctaglia Fugax, it’s actually working so well for her that it has made her go from not wanting or having limited interest in sex to us having sex twice a day for the last week, and she’s been very interested in all sorts of less than vanilla action in the bedroom.

MDavidW76

Please have her contact my wife...
Does your wife suffer from Proctaglia Fugax?
I actually introduced my wife to a blogger named “weed mamma”, we’re all from the same area in Canada, she too suffered from PF, it’s horrible. I’d bring my “A Game” and the wife would have what she described as “someone shoving a knife up my ?ss” it’s the worst thing for us both as I’d never want to do anything to hurt like that. Since using CBD lube though… we’ll she’s pretty damn adventurous now.

andrewBwinter

Does your wife suffer from Proctaglia Fugax?
I actually introduced my wife to a blogger named “weed mamma”, we’re all from the same area in Canada, she too suffered from PF, it’s horrible. I’d bring my “A Game” and the wife would have what she described as “someone shoving a knife up my ?ss” it’s the worst thing for us both as I’d never want to do anything to hurt like that. Since using CBD lube though… we’ll she’s pretty damn adventurous now.
No she doesn't but the "silent passage" is a drag.

RockMan57

The specific compounds in cannabis can prevent viruses from getting in, so it MAY be used as an antiviral and even a preventative. CBGA and CBDA acids can boost local immunity when the only way to do so is to get over something.

I will agree with you.
Cannabis usage can bring you some health problems. However, in small doses and with the authorization of a therapist, I believe that you can freely use cannabis. For instance, after I've been in a car accident, I have severe back problems. And my therapist recommended some courses, which include CBD oil usage. After contacting the Oklahoma medical cannabis dispensaries, we have decided that CBD oil will benefit me the most. So for quite a while, I have been using CBD oil. And to be honest, I do not feel any negative impacts because of it.

RockMan57

The specific compounds in cannabis can prevent viruses from getting in, so it MAY be used as an antiviral and even a preventative. CBGA and CBDA acids can boost local immunity when the only way to do so is to get over something.
Can anyone give the dimensions to create a box for the radiator? When choosing a radiator I take into account the type of installation, size and natural heat of the room. The style of the interior is of secondary importance, although it is known that for a retro style bathroom it is better to choose a classic white radiator than a silver decorative radiator with futuristic shapes and vice versa. Now I want to make a challenge to Hash Archives growing, so the next step is an ice lamp I read your thoughts - I have a dog because I have no children or they have grown up and I am bored. Well, why don't I get a cat that I don't have to walk. By the way, dogs get sick more and out of boredom (no kids) I didn't get them. My cat is diabetic, my dog takes Hash Archives oil with cbd all the time and I don't drink or smoke. So I'm definitely not bored and I don't want kids.

BigTex

I have to kind of join you in that one. My wife and I both tried this stuff a few years back. I tried it for pain releaf and my wife tried it for anxiety and sleep. ZERO, no help at all for either of us. We tried different companies and different products, different doses. As far as we were both concerned it was an expensive waste of money.

captain

I had a Medical Cannabis Doctor recommended 10:1 CBD/THC for pain. Claims that you need both for it to work for pain. You can look for it and will see that it's hard to find. There is 1:1 that's easy to find. You may be able to make your own blends if you can find quality CBD. The Cannabis world is more geared to the THC side of things.

Vince

Super Moderator
I have to kind of join you in that one. My wife and I both tried this stuff a few years back. I tried it for pain releaf and my wife tried it for anxiety and sleep. ZERO, no help at all for either of us. We tried different companies and different products, different doses. As far as we were both concerned it was an expensive waste of money.
For sleep issues with anxiety, I think you really need THC, if you don't use it often, 5 mg should be fine.

Blackhawk

For sleep issues with anxiety, I think you really need THC, if you don't use it often, 5 mg should be fine.

I used some cannabis years ago when I was anxious from PTSD. High CBD,/low THC strains had a calming effect. THC (and sativa strains) made me terribly anxious, hyper, racy, paranoid and panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale