Are cannabis and cannabinoids safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Montrealer

I am not your bro. and name dropping does not make your point valid. See the research on cognitive decline. Especially in the memory dept. and vocabulary word recall dept. or we can just agree to disagree. Some people are not as damaged by weed. I don't think it's the overwhelming majority.

I am not your bud either. Keep your Youtube videos, not interested ))

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Fernando wrote some solid arguments right there and I completely agree with him. I smoked for nearly 30 years daily. Most of the days from the morning to the evening till I pass out. Started at 13 and with the strongest indica available at that point in time in the 90s. Had hundreds of young kids starting with me. Young, naive, not knowing the consequences, just thinking that natural stuff ain't no drugs and we all gonna quit whenever we want to. Oh boy how wrong we were. It doesn't matter what paths in life we chose but smoking had a huge effect on our brains, cognitive functions, mind and thinking processes. Now that all this great research is coming out I can put the pieces of the puzzle together and answer a lot of my questions even though I pretty much knew the answers from my long smoking career. It depends how much you smoke, what you smoke, when you smoke it, depends on the context, etc, etc etc, how old you are, how well you are doing in your life, etc etc. I'm sorry but writing a few popular names who smoked bud (claim from online lol) means fuck all. The current research is pretty clear how it effects brain and how smoking since the early age has increased risks of mental disorders compared to starting smoking in later years FWIW. Its all very heavy context related and you can argue about it as much as you want but that doesn't change the fact that if its abused and not under the right circumstances it is detrimental and especially to a growing brain and CNS. Now you certainly can combat that by doing sports, engaging in thinking activities, learning, doing bussines whatever, but it doesn't change the fact that this stuff can either make you or break you. Also depends on the personallity hugely. I was a maximalist, which was a curse as I see it now after all these decades of being high daily and now being completely sober. Now I can't even smoke, went full circle, but that is also related to my current position in life, my vision and my goals, which require me to be as sharp as possible. I could go on and on and on, but my time is up. So one thing I want to ask you guys, please be good to one another and please try to think twice before posting N=1 examples. We all are here to learn and improve our knowledge and not prove our point of view. Hope that does't go over your heads:)

Peace!

Fernando Almaguer

Fernando wrote some solid arguments right there and I completely agree with him. I smoked for nearly 30 years daily. Most of the days from the morning to the evening till I pass out. Started at 13 and with the strongest indica available at that point in time in the 90s. Had hundreds of young kids starting with me. Young, naive, not knowing the consequences, just thinking that natural stuff ain't no drugs and we all gonna quit whenever we want to. Oh boy how wrong we were. It doesn't matter what paths in life we chose but smoking had a huge effect on our brains, cognitive functions, mind and thinking processes. Now that all this great research is coming out I can put the pieces of the puzzle together and answer a lot of my questions even though I pretty much knew the answers from my long smoking career. It depends how much you smoke, what you smoke, when you smoke it, depends on the context, etc, etc etc, how old you are, how well you are doing in your life, etc etc. I'm sorry but writing a few popular names who smoked bud (claim from online lol) means fuck all. The current research is pretty clear how it effects brain and how smoking since the early age has increased risks of mental disorders compared to starting smoking in later years FWIW. Its all very heavy context related and you can argue about it as much as you want but that doesn't change the fact that if its abused and not under the right circumstances it is detrimental and especially to a growing brain and CNS. Now you certainly can combat that by doing sports, engaging in thinking activities, learning, doing bussines whatever, but it doesn't change the fact that this stuff can either make you or break you. Also depends on the personallity hugely. I was a maximalist, which was a curse as I see it now after all these decades of being high daily and now being completely sober. Now I can't even smoke, went full circle, but that is also related to my current position in life, my vision and my goals, which require me to be as sharp as possible. I could go on and on and on, but my time is up. So one thing I want to ask you guys, please be good to one another and please try to think twice before posting N=1 examples. We all are here to learn and improve our knowledge and not prove our point of view. Hope that does't go over your heads:)

Peace!
Well said! I resonate with this so much as I started at a young age and just now realized that some of the damage can be repaired if you stop smoking for a while. Thank you for sharing that Belekas!

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes when you abuse anything it can cause terrible results. Overeating, over drinking, over using drugs, over exercising, overworking just to name a few. So if you don't abuse it you should be fine. So many people I know have/ had cancer have used weed and it has helped them tremendously.

Belekas

nobody
Well said! I resonate with this so much as I started at a young age and just now realized that some of the damage can be repaired if you stop smoking for a while. Thank you for sharing that Belekas!
My pleasure. I hope we can repair some damage that has been done but it will probably take a while. I've heard and read somewhere, anecdotically or not, can't remember, that it takes the same amount of time for the brain and CNS to heal. So if thats true I should be good at atround 70 years lol Anyway smoking, joking, laughing my guts out, back in the day, sure led to interesting experiences, interesting people and proper good time, but that also made me miss important things in my life and important opportunities. Life changing opportunities. Theres a price to pay. Once that happened that also affected my wellbeing as you regret some decisions you have taken or declined along the way. It's all connected. Chain reaction. Don't get me wrong. I smoked and still managed to workout every day, push myself to learn and excel in the skills I was looking to gain. My mindset was bulletproof, but I had a weakness, and that was smoking. Chronic smoking. The strongest man is the one who has no addictions. I love to smoke but I refuse to be weak and fall into the same trap as before. Even though I'm in a lot of chronic back pain, joint pain, I still refuse to do it. Maybe when I'm older and my life will be set just as I want it, and I'll be able to grow my own, then I might rethink that but for now and foreseeable future I'm good staying sober. It's too easy to fall back into the old habits and gets too hard to quit. Also chronic smokers can't become casual smokers so that doesn't work as well. If I smoke I smoke daily and as much as I need to feel good. If I quit, I quit and never touch it again.

Hope you feel better without it and get stronger as time goes by.

Regards,
Bel

Fernando Almaguer

Yes when you abuse anything it can cause terrible results. Overeating, over drinking, over using drugs, over exercising, overworking just to name a few. So if you don't abuse it you should be fine. So many people I know have/ had cancer have used weed and it has helped them tremendously.
yes the thing is most people I know and when I did it are everyday tokers. We are using it as a escape from the pain of reality.

Vince

Super Moderator
yes the thing is most people I know and when I did it are everyday tokers. We are using it as a escape from the pain of reality.
I do agree with you a lot of people. Overuse weed and have to use it every day. That's where the issues come in. I actually haven't used indica now for over 2 weeks but if I need to relax and can't sleep because of stress or overworking. I do use 10 mg of indica and it really does relax me and helps me sleep I know not to use it every day.

Montrealer

Hard to disagree. Indeed, abuse of anything really can get you in trouble: food, alcohol, overtraining... But, abusive consumption apart, there are clear benefits to cannabis use: Study: Medical Cannabis May Have Far-Reaching Benefits for Neurological Disorders

Vince

Super Moderator
Hard to disagree. Indeed, abuse of anything really can get you in trouble: food, alcohol, overtraining... But, abusive consumption apart, there are clear benefits to cannabis use: Study: Medical Cannabis May Have Far-Reaching Benefits for Neurological Disorders
I agree many people with cancer have told me that
cannabis has given them their life back. They're able to function again. Even though they did not want to use it because they were afraid it was too addicting. But they were happy that they did use cannabis.

Rew1

I completely agree with Fernando's points. I used to smoke cannabis daily for nearly 15 years, and it had a huge effect on my cognitive functions, mind, and thinking processes. Although it depends on various factors such as the amount and type of cannabis smoked, context, age, and personality, I do think that it can be detrimental to a growing brain and CNS. That being said, I have found that CBD is a great alternative to cannabis as it has many benefits without negative side effects. I recently read an interesting article about a 200-year-old heirloom strain that's great for CBD relief. If you're interested, you can check it out at Here's What Makes This 200-Year-Old Heirloom The Best CBD For Relief | mindbodygreen. Let's all be good to one another and try to learn from each other's experiences.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel