Are calories overlooked?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Guys it's not like there is no evidence that this dietary regime could make a difference.

Look at the following from this paper: https://www.physiology.org/doi/pdf/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49

dietary ratios for test optimization.jpg

Everything I'm trying to do is maximize the intake of things that this chart shows makes testosterone go up(carbs and sat/mono fat) and minimize the intake of things that this chart shows makes testosterone go down(protein and polyunsaturates).

And the reason why I'm picking mostly sucrose/lactose sources over starchy sources for my carbs is this paper here which shows that a 93 percent hypocaloric sucrose diet maintains RMR and T3 levels. :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2276854

Even though I'm aiming for a hypercaloric diet during this restart, I want the thyroid firing on all cylinders.

By the way, this is not your typical American diet and it isn't all that fun. I have to avoid almost all processed food because it is typically full of soybean oil. And my choices are pretty limited as well. No donuts for me!

After nearly 5 years of TRT with varying levels of success, I recommend anyone contemplating seeking this solution to look at your previous month's diet before getting tested.

Right before I was tested and diagnosed with hypogonadism due to an 81 ng/dl reading, I was involved in a 6 week weight loss contest at work. Many days my intake was less than 1200 calories much of which was protein. Many studies will show that eating this way will tank your T levels.

I'm going to soon do a re-start protocol with a diet that tries to closely resemble the composition of human breast milk. About 50 percent saturated fat, 45 percent carbohydrates in the form of mostly sugar with a little starch and 5 percent protein.I'm going to aim for 3,500 calories a day.

If my theory is right, I should be able to get my T levels in a healthy range without resorting to clomid, nolvadex, ai, etc. I'll update this in two weeks when most of my Test enanthate will be out of my system.

If I went on the breast milk diet I'd insist on it being "on tap"...oooops...TMI

JMP

Unfortunately, I am going to break the rule of if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. This whole thing from the timing of blood tests to the infant diet is completely ridicules, but especially the timing of the blood tests. I have no problem with an experiment but you lost me with the bloods after 2 weeks post test and then 3 weeks later. The test wont be completely gone in two weeks and three weeks of a diet when your body is in flux will not prove a thing. If you were serious you would get off test for a couple of months, get blood work and then do the diet for a couple of months and then blood work. Your baseline would be more reliable and so would the diet portion. If your test level after that was normal for someone your age then I would be interested. Five weeks after being of t and three weeks on a diet. If T level comes back low is it a failed study??? It's not what you are trying to do, it is how you are doing it that is the problem.

Unfortunately, I am going to break the rule of if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. This whole thing from the timing of blood tests to the infant diet is completely ridicules, but especially the timing of the blood tests. I have no problem with an experiment but you lost me with the bloods after 2 weeks post test and then 3 weeks later. The test wont be completely gone in two weeks and three weeks of a diet when your body is in flux will not prove a thing. If you were serious you would get off test for a couple of months, get blood work and then do the diet for a couple of months and then blood work. Your baseline would be more reliable and so would the diet portion. If your test level after that was normal for someone your age then I would be interested. Five weeks after being of t and three weeks on a diet. If T level comes back low is it a failed study??? It's not what you are trying to do, it is how you are doing it that is the problem.

No offense taken on my part. I know this is probably a wacky theory with little chance of success but it's just that I've only had brief periods of time in the last 6 years when I felt half way decent on TRT.

As far as the timing goes, it's already slipped a little from my original plan. When I go for the blood test on Saturday it will have been almost 4 weeks since my last shot of Test E. I simply want to get a baseline and then will re-test maybe every 4-6 weeks after assuming I still feel OK. If 12 weeks down the line my blood work shows low T or low LH/FSH I will have to come up with a different plan.

Finally, I do believe in real diet-unrelated hypogandism. Even if I am successful it will only show that this works for me who stupidly decided to follow a low carb, low fat, high protein diet and tanked my T levels to 81ng/dl.

Just wanted to update anyone who was following this that my first results were very disappointing. I'm acutely feeling the effects of low T and low E and don't know that I can continue for another 4 weeks to see if my pituitary kicks in.

Results:

Total T - 141
Total E non-sensitive - 9.3
LH - .1
FSH - .9

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I don't see the point of going on Clomid or Tamoxifen with my E at 9.3 so looks like it will be back to TRT for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me