Are Accutane Side Effects Related to Similarities in Androgen Molecules?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I copied these molecular formulas from PropeciaHelp.

Accutane is one of the medicines that has long lasting side effects similar to low T, persistent after discontinuing the medication. Similar side effects and persistent nature brings these accurate victims to PH.

Notice how isotretinoin (vitamin A synthetic derivative) and real vitamin A are similar to androgenic steroids. I think someone had a recovery by taking Rick Simpson oil, and the similarity to the others is remarkable as well

I have checked vitamin C and other vitamins, and they are far apart from these.

Just wondering if anyone could see why accutane’s similarities to androgens would cause persistent side effects.

C20 H28 O2=isotretinoin
C19 H28 O2=testesteron
C19H28O2 = DHEA

C20 H30 O= vitamin A
C19 H30 O2= Dihidrotestesteron(DHT)

C20 H32 O2= Mesterolone

C18H24O2=estradiol

C21 H30 O2= Rick Simpson Oil(THC,CBD)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Accutane, is a very strong acne drug. It may have serious side effects, I do believe though is still illegal to use.

Vince

Super Moderator

sokaiya

I've suffered from acne since i was a 12yr old. I finally had it 2yrs ago with terrible cystic acne. I got on Accutane but i gave the dermatologist my orders on how we were going to run the cycle. We were going to do it MY WAY. We did 10mg/day first month then for the next 5 months 20mg/day. I did not go as high as 80mg/day as she suggested. Here i am 2yrs later and i only wish i had done this 25yrs ago as a kid. How many years have dreaded waking up everyday knowing that i would have to shave over or around a new pimple... Not anymore. Completely cured, i mean COMPLETELY. And best of all, basically mild to no side-effects. Also labs, lipid panels, liver, everything normal every single month.

Here is a study that backs that up. Same outcome of 20mg/day compared to what is traditionally recommended.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching