APS easier to inject with 29g than others?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

I read a couple places on this board that people found APS TCyp easier to draw/inject using a 29g insulin needle than TCyp from Tri-Coast. (Presumably due to the oil used??)

I'm not sure what compounding pharmacies Defy uses, but I have my consult tomorrow with Dr. Saya - and if there is consensus that one is better than another, I'll ask him about using that one.

I'd like to go with 1/2" 29g needles for shallow IM per the advice here on the board...

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FrankUnderwood

i requested my prescription to be filled by APS - the carrier oil used is grapeseed. I'm currently using 28g 1/2" .5cc insulin needles and it works well. it does take patience when filling from the vial and I can only imagine a 29g would take even longer. I have seen posts by Dr Crisler where he states that the pressure required to inject an oil through the small gauge needles creates a high pressure stream much like a pressure washer against concrete and can irritate tissue below the skin fwiw.

Fireproof

i requested my prescription to be filled by APS - the carrier oil used is grapeseed. I'm currently using 28g 1/2" .5cc insulin needles and it works well. it does take patience when filling from the vial and I can only imagine a 29g would take even longer. I have seen posts by Dr Crisler where he states that the pressure required to inject an oil through the small gauge needles creates a high pressure stream much like a pressure washer against concrete and can irritate tissue below the skin fwiw.

Yeah - I read that about the pressure and the advice to go SLOW... But I think the benefits of smaller holes in my muscles might be worth it. ��

Fireproof

Okay - I'll consider 27g as well. I had read so much about 29g I already ordered some. But they aren't that expensive so I could buy more. I could use them for HCG couldn't I? Or do I need to stick to 31g for HCG?

FrankUnderwood

Okay - I'll consider 27g as well. I had read so much about 29g I already ordered some. But they aren't that expensive so I could buy more. I could use them for HCG couldn't I? Or do I need to stick to 31g for HCG?

i use the same 28g for both HCG and T-cyp injections. the HCG flows fast, barely feel the needle poke too. 31g too fragile, makes me think its going to snap off.

I without asking always get my Cyp via APS, and with due respect, i think that that pressure washer effect has either been debunked, and would apply to ANY medication, from ANY syringe, if you mashed hard enough on the plunger so you can't apply that false logic to Cyp.
Filling a 29g, I have a shelf in the bathroom that let's me hang the vial upside down. I draw it back to my dose, hang it, and come back 5 minutes later. Done.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me