Applying for my shot gun licence UK- Will TRT be an issue?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dunc

Hi,

I'm UK based, male, 37 and treatment is 125ml Sustanon e5d. I'm currently 6 weeks in to treatment. Over the last year I've been going clay pigeon shooting with a friend who has a licence. I'm really enjoying it and plan to apply for a licence this month.

UK gun laws are very controlled. You have to provide all medications on application. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on how trt will be perceived when assessing someone's suitability? Should I speak to my trt Doc for a reference or just notify my GP that I've started this treatment. TRT is far less understood in UK and worried it will be a big NO due to bad press like roid rage. The Dr has to state if the individual is suitable based on history and medication

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dunc

I would call this clinic. They will have an answer.

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for the response. I'm actually receiving my treatment through balance my hormones and they have been brilliant. I did ask the question early on and didn't get a clear response. Will ask again though now I'm closer to putting in a licence application. Thanks

Mike93082

Hi,

I'm UK based, male, 37 and treatment is 125ml Sustanon e5d. I'm currently 6 weeks in to treatment. Over the last year I've been going clay pigeon shooting with a friend who has a licence. I'm really enjoying it and plan to apply for a licence this month.

UK gun laws are very controlled. You have to provide all medications on application. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on how trt will be perceived when assessing someone's suitability? Should I speak to my trt Doc for a reference or just notify my GP that I've started this treatment. TRT is far less understood in UK and worried it will be a big NO due to bad press like roid rage. The Dr has to state if the individual is suitable based on history and medication

I have heard some other countries have stricter gun laws. But wow!!! Your country sounds like a nightmare to buy a firearm.

In the US. I can buy a shotgun on my hour long lunch break and still have time to get food. There are no requirements to list medications or any of that stuff. Just a brief form, ID, and a quick run through the system.

If you are held up. They have three days to manually run your information or you get it by default. If you go to a tradeshow or private sale. Then no check is needed.

I purchased my AR-15 in about 30 minutes. Would of been shorter. But I struck up a conversation with the guy.

Dunc

I have heard some other countries have stricter gun laws. But wow!!! Your country sounds like a nightmare to buy a firearm.

In the US. I can buy a shotgun on my hour long lunch break and still have time to get food. There are no requirements to list medications or any of that stuff. Just a brief form, ID, and a quick run through the system.

If you are held up. They have three days to manually run your information or you get it by default. If you go to a tradeshow or private sale. Then no check is needed.

I purchased my AR-15 in about 30 minutes. Would of been shorter. But I struck up a conversation with the guy.
Hi Mike,

They UK laws are strict, I actually believe that's a good thing but that's my personal opinion. I need to provide all medication, addresses for last 5 years, any convictions (even speeding fines) and provide a person as a referee. I will get a visit from a police officer who will assess my gun cabinet location and review my property and chat to me about why I want a shot gun. My shot gun can only load a maximum of three shells.

For me it's a small inconvenience and reassures me that correct checks are being made. For me the shot gun is purely used for my hobby, not protection.

DorianGray

I just realized how much my sanity is tied to personal liberty. So strange that the country that had produced some of the world's finest shotguns, Purdey, Westley-Richards and the great Rigby rifles must subject its people to such demeaning process. I cast a thanks upward to my grandparents who left Wales for America at the turn of the century. I commend your courage and perseverance for enduring that process Dunc. I hope you get the answers here you need. Please let us know how you make out with the inquiry.

Jon372

Hi, I’m also considering a shotgun certificate and have the same concerns as I’m on TRT. What was the outcome of your application?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me