Applying compounded test cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kaes

Hey guys
A question: Is there a risk in applying compounded testosterone cream (not pharm gel) to the scrotum?
Better? Worse? DHT issues?
Thanks!
Kaes

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I use a cream for that specific reason, along with my injections...DHT, but I only use about 25mg and my DHT gets upper to just over lab range. Like Coasty says jsut monitor your PSA, DHT and monitor hair loss.

CoastWatcher

I use a cream for that specific reason, along with my injections...DHT, but I only use about 25mg and my DHT gets upper to just over lab range. Like Coasty says jsut monitor your PSA, DHT and monitor hair loss.

Vince Carter is right in specifically mentioning the psa value - do watch it.

Last edited:
More than anything I want an improvement in my libido. Vince, or anyone following a similar protocol, I'd like to know how the cream fits into your dosing schedule? Frequency? Location of application? Does the dose replace an injection dose?

I use that cream daily along with Cyp injections (EOD), put it right on the ball sack. Has it helped my libido...a little. I wasn't the bullet I was looking for in that ragard but when you're testing @36 in a range of 16-79, I didn't want to be low on DHT.

Kaes

thanks for the replies, guys. i really appreciate the input. trying to decide whether to stick with gel, go back to injections or try the compounded. your input really helps.

I read that applying testo gel only once per 2 weeks together with ones normal testo injecting protocol increases your DHT enough. If applied more often pushes the DHT too high. (Dr Shippen recomendation). After all there some bad side effect of having too high level; high blood pressure, aggresivness, hair loss, hemocrit etc...

Last edited:
I read that applying testo gel only once per 2 weeks together with ones normal testo injecting protocol increases your DHT enough. If applied more often pushes the DHT too high. (Dr Shippen recomendation). After all there some bad side effect of having too high level; high blood pressure, aggresivness, hair loss, hemocrit etc...

That person on the two week thing is some kind of anamoly or the application and testing routine he reports is flawed. For me, backed by testing, I have to use it daily, my DHT is up and down. DHT isn't a monster, there are no bad sides than anything else...Test, Estrogen, and anything else, will create the sides you listed.

OMI100

From what I have read here the size of the application area has a big impact. The larger the are you spread the goo on the more issues you might have.
That being said I use a compounded TD from Empower RX at 200 mg/ml. I use 1/2 ml/day (100mg) with a "topi-click" applicator. That is about a 1/4 TEASPOON of TD cream.... You use the "topi-click" applicator like a deodorant stick applicator as it measures out a 1/2 ml on the top of the applicator. I apply it under my bicep to the triceps near the arm pit. Change arms each day. VERRRY small area.... At most 3 inch circle..... And I get good results and it is more cost effective than the script stuff like androgel, etc.

bruin

I have Apple supply of androgel, but I inject daily, sometimes I just forget, due to travel or stuff, time. I'll apply gel to upper body, inside arms as previously mentioned, and my ball sac. On a rotation basis.
Unfortunately never noticed an joystick in libido, but more I'm going to pay more attention to my response and stay below the belt

Zxy

FYI. I've been using compounded T for several years now. I had very poor absorption. Finally went with USP DMSO. Wow. T levels are just at 1000 and I use much less T now. Was 6 clicks 125mg/gm T. Now using 2 clicks only. USP DMSO is pure, pharmaceutical grade DMSO. No smell and since I use less, saves money and no mess.

I apply the T to the Top (upside down that is) of a 50 mil glass beaker and use a glass rod with rounded ends to stir in USP DMSO. The USP DMSO is in glass bottle and I use a glass pipette to drip onto the T. I use 1/4 of 1MG Anastrozole twice a week and Saw Palmetto maintains DHT for me.

Been real happy with the results. With moderate weight lifting, my body fat melted away.

Last edited:

OMI100

I would be surprised if your DR agrees.
It is used for a number of off-label conditions.
It is used as a horse liniment also.
You can buy it over the internet.
Has a low freezing point as I recall so best not order it in the dead of wint as the stuff freezes and may burst the containers it comes in.
Google for more info.

Match

FYI. I've been using compounded T for several years now. I had very poor absorption. Finally went with USP DMSO. Wow. T levels are just at 1000 and I use much less T now. Was 6 clicks 125mg/gm T. Now using 2 clicks only. USP DMSO is pure, pharmaceutical grade DMSO. No smell and since I use less, saves money and no mess.

I apply the T to the Top (upside down that is) of a 50 mil glass beaker and use a glass rod with rounded ends to stir in USP DMSO. The USP DMSO is in glass bottle and I use a glass pipette to drip onto the T. I use 1/4 of 1MG Anastrozole twice a week and Saw Palmetto maintains DHT for me.

Been real happy with the results. With moderate weight lifting, my body fat melted away.
Is it like a lotion that improves gel absorption?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me