Apply cream under armpit??

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

I'm trying to apply testosterone cream on thinnest areas for best absorption, other than scrotum.

Based on my research, other areas that are also very thin like the scrotum are eyelids, armpit, around lower neck area and behind ears.

Wondering if anyone has tried the different areas?

Under armpit sounds great and very very low chances of transfer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111_213324_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230111_213324_Chrome.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 35
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I'm trying to apply testosterone cream on thinnest areas for best absorption, other than scrotum.

Based on my research, other areas that are also very thin like the scrotum are eyelids, armpit, around lower neck area and behind ears.

Anus.

Last edited by a moderator:

eli

Anus.

I don't wanna transfer it to my boyfriend... Lmao

T

tareload

No i know you're serious but there are better options than the anus as far as thin skin goes
In terms of absorption efficiency / absorption half life, I'll take that bet. That should be your focus, vascularized thin skin which results in highest absorption efficiency and highest absorption rate constant if you want to mimic HPTA pulsing. My hypothesis is it (anus) rivals labia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willyt

I have applied to inner bicep area where skin is thinner. Lately, I have been applying to lat area of torso. Less likely to transfer as you say, hairless (hard to find for me!) and large surface area to spread the cream.

T

tareload

eli

Jaw angle?? Is that skin under the jew bone? Pretty good absorbtion rate there no?

Charliebizz

Is this all to avoid hair loss?

newuser

@readalot How would you compare transdermal testosterone naval application to scrotum, penis or anus? Do you think navel has lower 5-alpha reductase then scrotum?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me