AOD- 9064 anybody?

Buy Lab Tests Online

J2048b

So this is supposed to be like the frag gh and actually melt fat away, there are a bunch of early tests done on it and im wondering if anyone has used this and seen any noticeable fat loss?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I got a little more for those who are considering spending omoney on AOD 9604

AOD9604 was developed by Metabolic Pharmaceuticals in 2007. They spent about $60 million on development after they failed to establish efficacy in a large clinical trial. I tnhe mean time China stole intellectual rights to this peptide which was patent protected and started mass producing it for sale in the bodybuilding industy. There is no scientific evidence showing the safety of doing the large doses the bodybuilding industry is pushing and absolutely no scientific evedence that AOD9604 works. The only research that this peptide was based on was a single study done on obese Zucker rats. The commonly suggested human dose is 300mcg/d but the rat research used 500mcg/kg/d.

Nujace

So semaglutide is the newest bees knees for fat loss?
It’s been a godsend for me. I have been using it a little over 2 months now and I can’t say enough good things about it. I was not fat when I started, probably around 11-12% bf. But I have struggled with binging and cravings my entire life.

I’m down about 21lbs but the big change is how I view food. Now it’s easy to stick to a healthy diet and not overeat. Total game changer for many.

t_spacemonkey

AOD is a scam, clinical trials were abandoned cause it didn't do shit in humans.
the majority of the peptide industry if a fscking scam.
semaglutide is another poison IMO, i am not sure why you would take this, when you can loose fat safely/naturally via diet and calorie reduction

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me