Anything Different About Working Out on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Starplex

Thanks for weighing in. I downloaded the starter guide and plan to start on this program tomorrow. It coincides perfectly with the start of my T protocol, and the information looks great. Thanks! So, from your perspective, the book is definitely worth the buy?
Absolutely, and you can friend Ryan on Facebook or text him anytime with questions. He has always been responsive and helpful for me and I only bought the book not his online service.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bkb33

Absolutely, and you can friend Ryan on Facebook or text him anytime with questions. He has always been responsive and helpful for me and I only bought the book not his online service.

I have to say, I'm only 2 workouts in, and only halfway through the book, but this program is awesome. I love the ways he puts emphasis on rest and intensity. Highly recommend for anyone looking for something new. And you can get the book for free with a trial of Kindle Unlimited, which is what I did.

Dave B.

Jumping into this thread late, but I'll tell you my experience. 47 yr old male.

I ran the Starting Strength program for about 1 year prior to TRT, because I was getting a spare tire and my arms/shoulders were shrinking. The program worked some, and I got stronger as well as fatter. I was also frequently injured with random muscle pulls, back pain, and similar nagging injuries that always set me back just when I started to make progress. I was starting to wonder what was wrong with me in general due to lack of energy, and the typical secondary hypogonadism symptoms most report. So I went to the doc...

After I was tested multiple times and prescribed TRT by my Endo, I can only say that in the almost 1 year since that time, I have continued on my SAME PROGRAM and found that 1) it is actually now working and 2) I have had zero injuries.

A year ago I couldn't deadlift *at all* because of my back, and last week I hit 300 lbs x 5 for my work set. It was pretty sweet. Lifting hard for 2 years now, I can say I have 3 lifts that are above my bodyweight, and I have goals to get presses and power-cleans there too. When I was NOT on TRT these goals were a pipe dream. I couldn't even lift certain exercises (like DL and Squat) some days because of injuries, or for weeks at a time while recovering.

Being on TRT has made me realize that athletic prowess is largely about your genetics and how much testosterone is available to your muscle tissues. I've probably had high SHBG my whole life and therefore was a hard gainer. It was always a mystery why some dudes could look at weights and get huge, but I could kill myself in the gym and get nothing out of it (when I was a teen and in my 20's.)

Best of luck

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching