Anyone using Tretinoin (Retin-A) for anti-aging or for acne?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CROM

I don’t think I am aging too fast but I am 45 and I want to keep looking young as long as possible. Ive done a search on the board with not much or any results. Wondering if anyone here has tried Tretinoin long-term for anti-aging and whether they thought it was worth it. Like did it make you look younger or give you glamours skin? The generic version is only 60 bucks for 45g of 0.05%. Heck you can get it overseas for like 5 bucks a tube.

I also do get a small amount of acne so it might be a bonus using it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Been using .025% for over a year now for rosacea. Crow’s feet have disappeared and overall acne has reduced. Still get the occasional pimples due to TRT, but overall it’s worked well. Expect dryness with new onset acne within the first couple of weeks use.

CROM

Been using .025% for over a year now for rosacea. Crow’s feet have disappeared and overall acne has reduced. Still get the occasional pimples due to TRT, but overall it’s worked well. Expect dryness with new onset acne within the first couple of weeks use.

Awesome and you're using the weakest version. My teen daughter just got prescribed 0.05% and her acne is going away but she's also taking other stuff so I don't know what's giving her the most benefit.

Think I will give this a try and start off taking it every other day for a month, then every day.

masaplease

Actually was just prescribed this for Acne Scaring by my dermatologist. He said I should see some improvement after 6 months of nightly application.

So far I've learned that a little bit of the stuff goes a long way.
Applying too much will leave your skin a noticeable red color.

It's only been a couple of weeks, so not much else to report.

PStephen

I've been buying stuff online for more than 20 years from different countries. Always got every item. I tried that website not long ago and I am guessing customs got it. Lost $43 so not a big deal.
Any sites you’ve had better luck with?

Actually was just prescribed this for Acne Scaring by my dermatologist. He said I should see some improvement after 6 months of nightly application.

So far I've learned that a little bit of the stuff goes a long way.
Applying too much will leave your skin a noticeable red color.

It's only been a couple of weeks, so not much else to report.

Your face will have tendency to be a little red. I would recommend exfoliating in the morning to remove the dry skin, then moisturize.

GaryS

I asked my Skin Doctor if there's an effective medication that might work on my piles of blackheads on my nose. She examined the area & prescribed Tretinoin 0.1%. Her instructions were to apply a very light amount nightly. I did that for 6 months, and saw her again, for my twice-a-year Full Body exam for skin cancer. I told her that "nothing's changed" with the blackheads. She examined the area, and agreed. She said to slowly apply more of the cream, carefully increasing the amount. I did that, and a miracle began to happen after about a month: some of the blackheads began to disappear ! Recently did a 2nd 6-month skin cancer exam, and doctor & I were very pleased with the results, and will continue... So we're talking a long slow process....but it works. BTW - I'm 76.

xqfq

I use a small amount of this at night and have for a couple years now. If I use too much my skin gets red and looks worn - like I’m an alcoholic. If I skip a week and then come back to it the same thing seems to happen. It takes a month or two for your skin to fully acclimate to it, but once it does it works well.

J2048b

so this stuff works well on crows feet and laugh lines? man i need this stuff

Don’t expect miracles for bags. They’re partly genetic, allergic, and/or age related. Lower lid blepharoplasty is about the only true remedy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me